Michael O'Halloran

PauloPerth

Given he is contracted to Saints until the end of NEXT season, do we know how much the Sevconians are going to pay for his services CH??  Or is the Hootsmon suggesting we will just give him away??

Do not know? just read it in the paper, Kinda sorry I mentioned it now to be honest, seems to have hit a nerve with you guys.   

Do not know? just read it in the paper, Kinda sorry I mentioned it now to be honest, seems to have hit a nerve with you guys.   

Not hit a nerve with me..  I was just asking if there was any more info, as the Hootsmon is a paper I don't read..  Unless you are the editor of said rag, you have no responsibility for the shite they report..

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=288363&page=2

No good enough apparently

Got a kafflick soondin name

Warburton would improve him though - cos he's abviously a better coach/manager than Tommy

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

to be fair Tommy doesn't appear to own any kind of magical clothing..

Apart from the trousers with enchanted pockets for Sacknamara and McInnes obviously 

Sevco bound January apparently.

This is definitely going to happen. My source has told me that he's annoyed about Tommy Wright going to Dundee United, so he's signing for Sevco so that he can play alongside Murray Davidson and Stevie May again. Also, he feels that Saints' signing of Mostovoi has disrupted the dressing room.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=288363&page=2

No good enough apparently

Got a kafflick soondin name

Warburton would improve him though - cos he's abviously a better coach/manager than Tommy

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Now this is worth reading. I near pished myself laughing. Best are the two clowns who said that they had never heard of him :laugh: He was the one who ripped your defence apart yah numpties :wink:

Reading the rangers forum is really worrying.  It's hard to believe that there is such moronic hatred and stupidity still rife in this country.  Half of them have forgotten who he is, despite him ripping them a new one last week, some of them genuinely still believe they are the same team that won 9 in a row, and the rest are so tied up in religious bigotry that they couldn't see a way to sign a player simply because of his name.  So glad we stuffed them.

Reading the rangers forum is really worrying.  It's hard to believe that there is such moronic hatred and stupidity still rife in this country.  Half of them have forgotten who he is, despite him ripping them a new one last week, some of them genuinely still believe they are the same team that won 9 in a row, and the rest are so tied up in religious bigotry that they couldn't see a way to sign a player simply because of his name.  So glad we stuffed them.

Yip nuts aint it..... I've just spent a fair bit of time reading through their forum purely for entertainment value.  The follow Scotland thread is a belter too, starts in the vein ..."Rangers is my only team, but if fans want tae follow Scotland then thats their choice" .. as the thread goes on they show their true colours, to the point where some Rangers fans are getting slated for not being "true" supporters, purely for the fact of following Scotland 

Anywho back on topic, I hope their manager backs their view on Ohallaron, hes shite cause hes got a catholic name, and his dads a coach at Celtic. The mind boggles with these doughnuts 

Edited by chips

MOH is a decent player! I don't think he's good enough to make the step up just yet... Possibly in the future yes, but to be shouting for an international call up?!

These folk moaning strachan has lost it or is not good enough, then in the next breath shouting for him to call up MOH, get a grip! 

MOH is a decent player! I don't think he's good enough to make the step up just yet... Possibly in the future yes, but to be shouting for an international call up?!

These folk moaning strachan has lost it or is not good enough, then in the next breath shouting for him to call up MOH, get a grip! 

There are a few decent players in Gordon Strachans squad so I wouldn't be that upset if he were to be called up .

I'll take Tommy's judgement over yours.  If Forrest is in the squad then there's no reason O'Halloran shouldn't be.

O'halloran is on a good run of form and if he continues it over a sustained period of time then he may be worth a call up.  However, how many players have we seen over the years have a good few months and folk shout for them to be in the squad only for them to disappear, never to recapture that form again.  Obviously I hope that doesn't happen with MO'H but I wouldn't be surprised if it did once teams figure out how to defend against him.