Michael O'Halloran

PauloPerth

MOH has been playing for weeks, as if he did not want to get injured. Remember the game at McD when he took a knock and signalled that he did not want to continue.

Young Thomson should have been playing since the speculation started.

well said.!

Big Beaston played his part on Saturday until he was severely Gashed.! Young Mikey played  Gash severely 

He is a young lad with his head spinning after everything going on.

I hope we have a sell on clause because this kid will be a superstar.

He's neither that young nor has his head been spinning. He's understandably been tempted by the money. If he had real aspirations, he wouldn't be going there. See Templeton and Wallace as examples of that.

Would be surprised that we have much of a sell on clause on him. At 25, realistically he's not leaving there this side of 27 for any decent money and then, he'd need to be absolutely world class (by scottish standards) to get a high value move at that age. He's decent, but no where near being defined as a 'superstar'!

More likely we'd have added international caps and appearances as add ons.

He's neither that young nor has his head been spinning. He's understandably been tempted by the money. If he had real aspirations, he wouldn't be going there. See Templeton and Wallace as examples of that.

Would be surprised that we have much of a sell on clause on him. At 25, realistically he's not leaving there this side of 27 for any decent money and then, he'd need to be absolutely world class (by scottish standards) to get a high value move at that age. He's decent, but no where near being defined as a 'superstar'!

More likely we'd have added international caps and appearances as add ons.

that's your opinion, I've got mine.

we all seem happy about the reported 500k but he is hyped to be one of the best players in scotland this year. sow went for 1.5million falkirk get nearly as much for kids who have played a handful of games utd have getting millions for their players. Moh wanting away had nothing to do with it we had the upper hand with 18months left on his contract,

anyway its done an after that video i look forward to giving him pelters next yr. 

hell improve with a better manager an players? i thought we beat them not so long ago? total disrepect for tommy who turned his career around

we all seem happy about the reported 500k but he is hyped to be one of the best players in scotland this year. sow went for 1.5million falkirk get nearly as much for kids who have played a handful of games utd have getting millions for their players. Moh wanting away had nothing to do with it we had the upper hand with 18months left on his contract,

anyway its done an after that video i look forward to giving him pelters next yr. 

hell improve with a better manager an players? i thought we beat them not so long ago? total disrepect for tommy who turned his career around

firstly, they aren't guaranteed promotion, although it is likely, I have heard enough of the media assuming it'll happen for it to irk me.

secondly, rangers are a much better side than when we beat them, sadly.

if they get promoted though, I hope we hump them next time we play them.

Just read the interview on the Rangers website and he doesnt mention us at all

With everything that's been going on in the last week and with that meek surrender of the semi final this is all leaving a very sour taste in the mouth. If MOH knew he was going he shouldn't have been on the bus. I can only hope that sevco miss the play offs and another season in the first division is a sobering experience for him.

Edited by SaintJet

I see your point, although those clubs have shown in the past they won't sell on the cheep. As soon as we effectively put a price on his head, we effectively capped his worth.

Utd got their fingers burnt with Jonny Russell going on the cheap and made sure they signed players on good deals and made it clear they would sell on the cheep.

Hearts on the other hand can afford to pay higher wages and have a greater degree of bargaining in terms of offering a decent player better money to stay.

To be fair, Brown was a bit tougher this time round and got more than the initial offers for MOH. I'd hope that in future, clubs wanting our players know they need to meet or come close to our demands and the club act in advance to get the maximum price for our best talents.

Let's just wish him well like the civilised supporters we are! 

Wish we could have held on to him but that was never going to happen.

In reality there was only one place he was going to end up! 

Didn't make the grade at Celtic, didn't settle down south? No other SPL club showing any interest! Not much choice after that. 

Young but not that young, trying to make some cash, good bit business ... Percentage of 500,000 & 7,500 a week.... Good luck!!

its Rangers tv. What do you honestly expect?

A small nod to Saints.. "No disrespect to st johnstone(who saved my faltering career where I was depressed in England) but Rangers are a massive club and I'm going to love playing for them".

"I can't wait to play under Mark Warburton, I feel I learned a lot from Tommy Wright but Mark Warburton is someone who I can't wait to work with".

wouldnt have killed him Dave

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz

A small nod to Saints.. "No disrespect to st johnstone(who saved my faltering career where I was depressed in England) but Rangers are a massive club and I'm going to love playing for them".

"I can't wait to play under Mark Warmburtyon, I feel I learned a lot from Tommy Wright but Mark Warburton is someone who I can't wait to work with".

wouldnt have killed him Dave

I was as surprised as you, and don't disagree at all with you.. But my point is its Rangers tv... Blue nose only points.  Edited or produced for the fans... MOH has to get onside asap, their PR dept will be advising him.. and the comments to date will certainly make the fans warm to him.. he us saying everything they want to hear.  Probably scripted...   

He could have mentioned also about winning the Scottish Cup with Tommy Wright And all the great team mates and wants more success... there's a number of ways he might have said things drawing reflection to Saints..  I'm as disappointed as anyone, but it's not really a big issue.... if it was bbc ir might be different, but the have their own media so it's biased as it can get. MOH might give press interviews that would expect him to reflect on his time at Saints... not on blue nose tv