Michael O'Halloran

PauloPerth

Guest ScottMann

Its both, what do you think making it clear to Rangers fans that he's a Celtic fan does????????

Any of them who's seen that video and are thick as mince (95% id guess) will be barracking him with sectarian abuse first chance they get. Does that make you happy? if it does your as stupid as they are!

I dont think he deserves it from us.

Well done. There's only one person revealing their stupidity here and it isn't me.

Feels like there's an assumption that MOH saying he was a Celtic fan was fine at the time, but now that he's gone to another club it's a different issue? Of course it's not a good idea for a Sevco player to be talking publicly about being a Celtic fan, but personally I don't think it's a great thing for a St Johnstone player to be doing either. Celtic are one of our rivals, and our players shouldn't be going on about how much they love them. In my opinion players should be advised to keep that sort of stuff to themselves.

Where is this video actually hosted anyway? Is it from the Saints YouTube channel?

Feels like there's an assumption that MOH saying he was a Celtic fan was fine at the time, but now that he's gone to another club it's a different issue? Of course it's not a good idea for a Sevco player to be talking publicly about being a Celtic fan, but personally I don't think it's a great thing for a St Johnstone player to be doing either. Celtic are one of our rivals, and our players shouldn't be going on about how much they love them. In my opinion players should be advised to keep that sort of stuff to themselves.

Where is this video actually hosted anyway? Is it from the Saints YouTube channel?

I mentioned something similar the other day regarding Hearts superfan Brad McKay. Not sure why it's seen to be acceptable tbh. Sure, we know that the majority of our players will support other teams, but to be publicly supporting our rivals doesn't seem to be very appropriate and I'm surprised that it's been allowed by the club.

The original interview video was hosted on the Saints YouTube channel, but some think that it's now been taken down. The short clip mentioning Celtic has been chopped up and appears to be hosted elsewhere, not by the club.