Saints v Accies 12/9/15 ko 1500

rik2304

Accies are looking pretty good just now after their bad run towards the end of last season whereas we need to cut out some shoddy individual defensive errors.

This will be our toughest home match so far this season and is really tough to call.

Will Ando come back in? Will Fisher start? This would be really tough on Shaughnessy but as he's not a Tommy favourite yet he is highly droppable.

Who will play on the left?  As even though there is a 2 year deal on the table for Swanson, he seems to have misplayed his pen :shock:

It is a real shame that this game comes too early for Ando.

The international break provided a brilliant opportunity for Tommy to wipe everyones slate clean, put his best 11 on the pitch and let them have their places to lose.

He has to inject some pace into the central midfield by dropping Lappin. He would have had a decison to make at right back with Fisher coming in and Shaughnessy not blowing me away. Same at left back with Easton looking not at his best and Scobbie looking like he isnt ready for centre half just yet. The same at centre back with MacKay, McKay and Ando.

Only three names guarenteed on the team sheet FOR ME: Mannus, Millar and O'Halloran..

It is a real shame that this game comes too early for Ando.

The international break provided a brilliant opportunity for Tommy to wipe everyones slate clean, put his best 11 on the pitch and let them have their places to lose.

He has to inject some pace into the central midfield by dropping Lappin. He would have had a decison to make at right back with Fisher coming in and Shaughnessy not blowing me away. Same at left back with Easton looking not at his best and Scobbie looking like he isnt ready for centre half just yet. The same at centre back with MacKay, McKay and Ando.

Only three names guarenteed on the team sheet FOR ME: Mannus, Millar and O'Halloran..

and what about Davidson?? Or is he injured again?

Another early season 6 pointer. Hopefully follows suit as the victory against Motherwell.

As most have said, I'll take a scrappy 1-0 but Accies always provide a tough test as they are willing to close down every ball in all areas of the pitch. They will be boosted by beating Hearts last time out so by no means can we think it will be easy.

Key is not to concede in the first 20 minutes like we have done most of this season.

Just to let people know there will be five Turkish fans in the muirton suite tomorrow 

they will be there between one and two thirty

also a Scandinavian based saints fan who is on this forum

That's great for the club if they are spending on stovies or over the bar.

Will they be attending the game? :wink::laugh:

Might even see them there if I get to the ground early enough, as the Barossa Saints aint running buses no more.:sad: