Saints v Accies 12/9/15 ko 1500

rik2304

Great match thourghly enjoyed it. Great hat trick from McLean. Hard to fault a player in the team. Big decision for TW does he change a team that won by such a score. Only a poor clearance by Millar prevented a clean sheet. I suppose Ando is in most people's thoughts for next week. But is he match fit to start or does he get last half hour, with gers in mind for midweek. I doubt he could play both with his lay off. For me same team for next week

DONT CHANGE A FKKNN THING >>LIAM HOLDS ONTO HIS PLACE AND MUZZ IS SUB.......

I was delighted with the win yesterday but I thought in general we were pretty ordinary and Hamilton made us look good. Think we were really lucky early on and even at 4-0 I thought Hamilton could of scored a few more than just the eventual 1. I like MOH and it's gonna be no surprise that even at this stage of the season he wins player of the year ( providing he stays past January) but so many times he holds onto the ball too long when players are in better positions and acres of space. Glad the young lad is getting game time and with Swanson going to the speedos hopefully this will add to that.  

Bring on the Killie. 

hope cagey and none of his family and friends got the free scarfs that the turkish people were handing out

you did us all proud Les with your arranging and hospitality for the Turkish fans. The photo on the Saints website was first class, you looked real dapper in your splendid suit -  but did this suave approach work with the Turkish beauties whom, by the way, you failed to mention were part of the tour party ??!!