The ghost of Jim Morton

Pat Bonner is the most biased reporter I've ever heard, and that includes Willie Miller on red tv that time we humped the dons 5-1, and every one of our goals was apparently offside.  It's embarrassing that the BBC employ the buffoon.

I have no issues with Bonner if I'm honest. Yes he makes gaffes all day long and clearly a fan with a microphone but MIller and him can from time to time chip in with some great insight to a game.

If Saints had thumped Celtic yesterday Bonner would have been singing their praises.

Pat Bonner is the most biased reporter I've ever heard, and that includes Willie Miller on red tv that time we humped the dons 5-1, and every one of our goals was apparently offside.  It's embarrassing that the BBC employ the buffoon.

Chris Sutton takes some beating. Plus he has an annoying voice.

• 2 weeks later...

They did more than mention it, it's like Radio Aberdeen with Gordon and Miller banging on. It will be insufferable if they win the league. I'd still rather they did though, which says a lot for Celtic.

^^^^^^ this

Dons fans will be unbearable if they win the league, and I know and work with a good few

Would happily live with it though to see anybody but Celtic win the title

the two red chuckle brothers were in full flow after the game, d*** Gordon purring about "the Dons" and saying everyone was watching the ref hoping he would hurry and blow for full time, ehhh no Dickie, the saints support were actually hoping he kept it going as long as possible you tool, and well Miller just talks absolute shit saying Ando was fortunate with his header it took a deflection to loop over Brown, but Aberdeen's third was well worked, and Logan won the ball and Scobbie made too much of being halfed, not the game i was watching, a pair of total roasters, couldn't really give a toss who won the league, as this lot have a lot of the ugly sisters arrogance about them as well.

Yup, I stand corrected, it was a total Aberdeen w**kfest.  Miller is a total zoomer though, almost Pat Bonner stuff.  Greetin' for the referee to 'put everyone out of their misery' at the end while Saints pushed for an equaliser.  No bias?  Feck off.

Although, working Up Norf, i know a lot of genuine Aberdeen fans who are really decent folk.  Not a patch on the average Old Firm shite dribblers.  Every club has it's proportion of arsehole fans, but Aberdeen are no worse than most and better than a good few.

Yup, I stand corrected, it was a total Aberdeen w**kfest.  Miller is a total zoomer though, almost Pat Bonner stuff.  Greetin' for the referee to 'put everyone out of their misery' at the end while Saints pushed for an equaliser.  No bias?  Feck off.

Although, working Up Norf, i know a lot of genuine Aberdeen fans who are really decent folk.  Not a patch on the average Old Firm shite dribblers.  Every club has it's proportion of arsehole fans, but Aberdeen are no worse than most and better than a good few.

Know a good few myself Monty who are decent guys, but going by the two semis in 2014, seem to have more than their fair share 

I don't mind guys on radio/tv being biast for their team as long as they are up front with it, and it isn't Sevco. Anyone mind, must have been 40 years ago now, the BBC Scotland radio commentator who got completely carried away during a crucial Scotland game, one of our boys looked certain to score, and the commentator was "awwww **** he's missed it". Those were different times, and he nearly got the sack, but the whole of Scotland was pissing itself laughing. Nothing wrong with a bit of passion, far better than Chick the Prick pretending he supports St Mirren every week.

Watched one of the young dons fans who was so p*shed he stotted in front of a car who had to brake quickly to avoid hitting him he then continued onto the opposite pavement right in front of us and could barely stand up. His so called mates weren't even holding onto him. If he got into the game it makes a total mockery of why saints were denied the extra tickets.

Watched one of the young dons fans who was so p*shed he stotted in front of a car who had to brake quickly to avoid hitting him he then continued onto the opposite pavement right in front of us and could barely stand up. His so called mates weren't even holding onto him. If he got into the game it makes a total mockery of why saints were denied the extra tickets.

aye and unbearable dons fest on BBC