Sevco v Saints 22/10 Match Thread

David123

love the cups...you are always just a handful of good performances away from a final. Ive had this feeling for a while that this game could be a slip up for them and a bold night for the saints, we come in with nothing to lose and hopefully tommy learned from last year. 3-2 saints

Edited by Texas-Saint

They will be cocky as feck down Hunsville way,we need to knock them of their perch and get our away form up and running

We need to give then feck all respect and treat them like the shite First division team they are,we gave them to much respect last year and Fat Ally made us pay

Our away form is worrying and part of that reason is not going at teams like we did v Hearts ,we sat back v Killie at one up and let them back in,if we do that against the bread men they will give us 3 or 4

Have some guts and conviction Tommy and we can do it

Barossa bus still has seats and leaves at 4.45 if any one is thinking about late decision to go

Absolutely nothing to fear here but we cannot show up with the same attitude we did last year. We need to go at them from the start, run at them and give them something to think about. 

I'm actually really looking forward to this, there's nothing better than winning an away game where you are vastly outnumbered. 

COYS

Absolutely no interest in this game. Going to County - Falkirk instead. 

Obviously I'd like us to win but can't see it. It's only the League Cup.

"Only the League Cup"!!  In the name o the wee man winning the Scottish Cup once hardly justifies this kind of comment.  When I was wee the Perthshire Cup was seen as an achievement.  In fact I think we are still waiting for a date for the 1959 Final.

Hope you enjoy the County game.  COYS.

We generally go about our business in a professional manner against lower league teams, so this should be a steady as we go win, and see us into the next round.    

Last season I think we failed to get a shot on target against a weaker version of the same side we're about to face, they are a Premiership quality side just now. 

"Only the League Cup"!!  In the name o the wee man winning the Scottish Cup once hardly justifies this kind of comment.  When I was wee the Perthshire Cup was seen as an achievement.  In fact I think we are still waiting for a date for the 1959 Final.

Hope you enjoy the County game.  COYS.

she'll no be saying that come the 13th March

Good morning from Cyprus. What a fekin week for my wife to book a holiday. But got my away shirt set out and found a pub in Limassol that is showing the game. The owner is from Ayr and a Celtic supporter. 

Need to be adventurous and go at them, no team has done this yet. They will not know how to handle a 433 especially with MO H putting the ball into the box for McLean and Cummins. My only worry is the back 4. Is Ando ready? after his performance on Saturday I believe he is not. But if Fisher is not fit we will need to play him at CH. I would play McKay at right back and leave Joe in the middle. My midfield 4 MOH Millar Muzz and Wotherspoon if one of they misses out through injury I would play Liam.

It's 7.45 in Sunny Cyprus 32 degrees. Off to the beech to look at the peaches

COYS COYS we can win this

St Johnstone 1884 ‏@stjohnstone1884  15m15 minutes ago
Mark Warburton: "No, I don’t see this as our biggest test, not at all, far from it. We had tests against Alloa and Queen of the South."

The bear has been poked, can't see TW not using this to fire everyone up in the dressing room. Literally the best thing that could've happened from our viewpoint.

Friendly Sevco fans in my office reckon that if we play negatively they'll tear us a new one.  I agree,  Tommy in the media says that we won't, but I can't help imagining us setting up with our new 9-0-1 formation with Sutton or Macca left up top on their own.

I really hope I'm wrong.  I'd like to see

Mannus

Cuptie Ando Joe BEast

Mikey Muzz Midge Spoony

Macca

Zippy