Saints v Dundee Utd. 26/9/15

The ghost of Jim Morton

Would keep the same starting XI from Ibrox with the exception of Cummins back in for Lappin with O'Halloran dropping back into right midfield.  

Felt Tam Scobbie more than justified Tommy Wright's decision to start him last night, he was superb!  Well done to Tommy for that one. 

Comfortable with Shaughnessy at either right back or centre half, looks a cracking signing. 

Mannus

Joe Mackay Scobbie Easton

Midge Muzz

MOH Spoony Cummins

Macca

I think yinited's fortunes may change shortly, really hope the extra time they played on Tuesday helps us score a late winner.  But I'm treading with caution.  

I can see this being 0-0 and a bit of a kicking match like some games in the past.

How often do we follow up a win with a win?

Before Killie game our fixtures were playing bottom 3 out of 4 games. Killie fluke a winner, let's hope we can pick at least 6 points from next 3 games...

This will not be as easy as beating a lower league team in the cup!

Zippy for Lappin the only change for me. Lets not change the back 4 for once. I havent seen anything in Fisher that suggests he is any better than what we have.

Expect Fisher will come back in, so not sure if Joe or Scobbie will play CH with MacKay?

Agree with Zippy for Lappin though. Less need for defensive wide men against United, if Muzz and Millar play in front of the back 4

Edited by Cagey
this new system f ucks up all my quotes.

Hope their game against the Pars took something out of them. Scott Fraser will be a threat, good feet and the ability to run at defences plus will have a shot. Rankine is back to good form too.

Need to be set up right for this one. Michael O' H could tear them apart with his running. Will be doing hospitality for this one so hope to be toasting Saints come the final whistle. COYS let's continue our winning ways against Utd.

I'd bring in Fisher or Ando for Scobbie (well done on going 90 minutes without costing us a goal) as I have no faith in Scobbie to go more than one game without a horrendous error. Cummins in for Lappin too so we have a more offensive line up.

Jobs a good one

Don't take it personally, but I've more faith in TW's choice of player than yours.Ando would have to make some improvement on last week to start ahead of Scobbie or Joe the throw if Fisher comes back

I'd bring in Fisher or Ando for Scobbie (well done on going 90 minutes without costing us a goal) as I have no faith in Scobbie to go more than one game without a horrendous error. Cummins in for Lappin too so we have a more offensive line up.

Jobs a good one

Lappin starts this one and deservedly so. I think the defense  stays the same.

Lappin scored a lovely goal and had a good shot that the Sevco keeper saved well......but he was the poorest player overall. Wouldn't be upset if he's dropped. Likewise, if Fisher is to come back then Scobbie hasn't done enough overall to keep his place but Shaughnessy has so I would hope that he and Mackay stay as the CH pairing for the time being.

Ando will need to be patient.

Jobs a good one

he tried running with the ball an over ran it losing it an being out of position on the halfway line. luckily we werent punished. apart from that he had a great game, Same back4 for me unless anyone is less than 100%