Saints v Dundee Utd. 26/9/15

The ghost of Jim Morton

Lappin starts this one and deservedly so. I think the defense  stays the same.

I'd be pretty disappointed if we leave Cummins out to keep Lappin in

he tried running with the ball an over ran it losing it an being out of position on the halfway line. luckily we werent punished. apart from that he had a great game, Same back4 for me unless anyone is less than 100% 

As I said, well done to him for not making a mistake that cost us a goal. We all know he will cost us at least one in the next couple of games if he starts them though, he should be back up and nothing more.

Getting ready to head to Perth. Hopefully will see Saints keep their recent good form against Utd. Need to keep Billy McKay quiet, he has done well since coming to Utd and you can see he has quality. Utd may put Murray on as a subbie because of his pace and chasing down ability. Would hope Kane could do similar for us. Put the heat on them from the start with Mickey running at them, their goalie is young and has trouble kicking ball coming to his feet so  Saints chase every ball back to him.

Going to hospitality for this one with a split household of Saints and Utd supporters. COYS lets get those 3 points. Need all the boys to be on the top of their game.