Jacqueline McNamara - a tribute

Al C

Most people will be aware by now of the sad fate Jackie McNamara met with following the game today. He's been described as useless, tactically inept, a charlatan, a miserable disrespectful arsehole amongst many other things.

To me this is somewhat unfair. His place in St.Johnstone folklore is assured and I'm certain he'll do a fine job on Tommy Wright's mantlepiece going forward. It struck me that a thread was necessary to do the great man justice. This should highlight your favourite Saints related McNamara memories, using words, pictures and videos. There's one obvious memory that sticks out of course but there are many, many more from January 2013 to the present day.

Thank you Jacqueline. I sincerely hope we come up against you again soon.

What I really like about Jackie was that regardless of result and the fact wed pumped them again, he always came to post match media interviews to give his appraisal of the game!! Oh wait, no, that was his little sidekick Simon that he sent out. Jackie was usually too busy sulking and licking his wounds!!! 

Gosh your garden is looking well Jackie!

What I really like about Jackie was that regardless of result and the fact wed pumped them again, he always came to post match media interviews to give his appraisal of the game!! Oh wait, no, that was his little sidekick Simon that he sent out. Jackie was usually too busy sulking and licking his wounds!!! 

Gosh your garden is looking well Jackie!

TBF after the game yesterday he was hauled straight into a room and told he was getting sacked, not sure he even got into the dressing room first

This all kind of tame compared to what's being said on the United forums!  Fair play to the 10 men yesterday they were outstanding.  Jackie lost the boardroom a year ago.....the stands months ago, and the dressing room weeks ago.   I wonder if Steven Thompson had a wee word with Tommy after sacking Jackie?????  Wouldn't surprise me, I wonder what he could achieve with a bigger budget/squad :twisted:

Dont think Tommy would go there & you couldnt afford the compo. As for bigger budget,what makes you think the chairman will open the biscuit tin.

Dont like baby face but he was hung out to dry by Thompson.

This all kind of tame compared to what's being said on the United forums!  Fair play to the 10 men yesterday they were outstanding.  Jackie lost the boardroom a year ago.....the stands months ago, and the dressing room weeks ago.   I wonder if Steven Thompson had a wee word with Tommy after sacking Jackie?????  Wouldn't surprise me, I wonder what he could achieve with a bigger budget/squad :twisted:

Where can I buy the T shirt of the above, on the front and Frazer with Shifty in his back pocket, on the back?

All/part of any profits made from T shirts towards Saints youth development. 

I think to do both paragraphs, you'd have to set up your own T Shirt printing business! 

Unless you plan on walking into a shop somewhere and demand they give their profits to another business. 

Asking a business to give up any percentage of their profit in the current climate is a bit off in my opinion. Especially when it's not for charity and is actually going to a business with a bigger turnover than the one you want discount from.

I'd suggest if you want to do that, get them to make you a batch at full price and then add on a 10-20% mark up when you resell for club funds.