Aberdeen v Saints 3rd Oct

The ghost of Jim Morton

We are going well, they are on a losing streak but the media will give us no fecking chance. Lets  do what we do best and beat the bastards.

St.Johnstone FC.  Underestimated since forever...

NEVER in a million years did I expect that. Simply unbelievable Jeff. One of the finest Saints performances I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing. An away win at Pittodrie is a tough enough ask, but to destroy them 5-1 is off the reality scale. Well done to each and every player and to the manager and his backroom staff. It's not very often you get TWO games which go into your all time top 10 Saints games in the same season, never mind in the space of 7 days. I could go on and on but I won't.. COYS

12079251_10153577535739277_2046876410597659784_n.jpg

Sod it. What a game to pick to decide not to go to because I needed to paint my spare room... Sounded incredible on the radio though. Well done boys!

Anyone else think the OS snippet about the game is ironic as feck?

St Johnstone put five past Aberdeen this afternoon in a very entertaining game.

Hehe. No shyte!!

NEVER in a million years did I expect that. Simply unbelievable Jeff. One of the finest Saints performances I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing. An away win at Pittodrie is a tough enough ask, but to destroy them 5-1 is off the reality scale. Well done to each and every player and to the manager and his backroom staff. It's not very often you get TWO games which go into your all time top 10 Saints games in the same season, never mind in the space of 7 days. I could go on and on but I won't.. COYS

Were you there ghostie? That is 2 wins up there since you decided never to set foot in the place again :laugh: