Zander Clark

Jad

5 hours ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

The trio of Clark, Kerr and Shaughnessy is absolutely paramount to our current positive league position.

Trio? Really! Pft.  Yeah didnt realise we played a back 2..  Foster and Tanser have been playing their best football in a Saints shirt.  Top quality unit if you include the full backs.  Never forget!

1 hour ago, rickardo said:

My granny was from Auchtermuchty too and strangely enough so was my Maw. 

Small world.  :)

i take strange satisfaction from Aussies, trying to say anything involving "ch", loch is "lock". "it's a braw bricht nicht the nicht" turns into a massacre. Auchtermurchty is "ockermurker". Auchteraber is "ocktober". auchinleck is "a lock in net". burns's night will be hilarious... the presentation of the haggis will sound like a Nigerian on acid.

On 1/24/2019 at 10:46 PM, Dave H said:

Trio? Really! Pft.  Yeah didnt realise we played a back 2..  Foster and Tanser have been playing their best football in a Saints shirt.  Top quality unit if you include the full backs.  Never forget!

As much as I am a fan of both, fewer of our clean sheets can be attributed to the impact of Tanser or Foster.

• 2 weeks later...

So you need to play well against Celtic to get noticed - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47109888

"At the time, McLeish's assistant, Peter Grant, irritated St Johnstone manager Tommy Wright by saying people were "crucifying the goalkeeper" after Celtic won 6-0 in Perth a few weeks earlier.

And Wright was again prickly when asked whether Clark's performance would have caught McLeish's eye. "I've got absolutely no interest in talking about Scotland," he said.

"When you have somebody like Peter Grant saying what he said about him the last time, which was totally disrespectful, Scotland can do what they want. If they want to pick him, they know where he is.""

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...