Jad

Zander Clark

And Scotland would still rather have Celtics reserve goalie or somebody from England’s third or fourth their whose granny might have spent a night in Auchtermuchty 40 years ago in the team.

25 minutes ago, ejksjfc said:

And Scotland would still rather have Celtics reserve goalie or somebody from England’s third or fourth their whose granny might have spent a night in Auchtermuchty 40 years ago in the team.

Or maybe even a wild night in peebles Eddie!

5 hours ago, ejksjfc said:

whose granny might have spent a night in Auchtermuchty 40 years ago in the team.

My granny was from Auchtermuchty too and strangely enough so was my Maw. 

Small world.  :)

5 hours ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

The trio of Clark, Kerr and Shaughnessy is absolutely paramount to our current positive league position.

Trio? Really! Pft.  Yeah didnt realise we played a back 2..  Foster and Tanser have been playing their best football in a Saints shirt.  Top quality unit if you include the full backs.  Never forget!

1 hour ago, rickardo said:

My granny was from Auchtermuchty too and strangely enough so was my Maw. 

Small world.  :)

i take strange satisfaction from Aussies, trying to say anything involving "ch", loch is "lock". "it's a braw bricht nicht the nicht" turns into a massacre. Auchtermurchty is "ockermurker". Auchteraber is "ocktober". auchinleck is "a lock in net". burns's night will be hilarious... the presentation of the haggis will sound like a Nigerian on acid.

my uncle moved to Ardnarmurchan. complete disaster. the GPS was stuffed & she asked a local in Oban for directions. where "Hard a f$ckin" was.she repeated several times. i went for a pint.worst was Strachalan. that became "stroke allan". 

Edited by Melbourne Saint

On 1/24/2019 at 10:46 PM, Dave H said:

Trio? Really! Pft.  Yeah didnt realise we played a back 2..  Foster and Tanser have been playing their best football in a Saints shirt.  Top quality unit if you include the full backs.  Never forget!

As much as I am a fan of both, fewer of our clean sheets can be attributed to the impact of Tanser or Foster.

So you need to play well against Celtic to get noticed - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47109888

"At the time, McLeish's assistant, Peter Grant, irritated St Johnstone manager Tommy Wright by saying people were "crucifying the goalkeeper" after Celtic won 6-0 in Perth a few weeks earlier.

And Wright was again prickly when asked whether Clark's performance would have caught McLeish's eye. "I've got absolutely no interest in talking about Scotland," he said.

"When you have somebody like Peter Grant saying what he said about him the last time, which was totally disrespectful, Scotland can do what they want. If they want to pick him, they know where he is.""