Race night

Will not be able to make your night but will happily take a horse and ride it myself (no comments please Ancient one), will go for my old favourite Navarac ridden by Tranmere Saintee and will pass money to Ancient at the next home game if I don't bump into him before then.

Braw - will add you to the sheet - Thank you.

Will not be able to make your night but will happily take a horse and ride it myself (no comments please Ancient one), will go for my old favourite Navarac ridden by Tranmere Saintee and will pass money to Ancient at the next home game if I don't bump into him before then.

Apology fo 

Race Cards are filling up nicely with Tony Hoolachan (Hoodlum) completing 2 x cards of Both Horses and Jockeys.

I know that Craig Daly is also filling up his sheet as planned and the Wheel Inn have been given 2 x sheets.

IF anyone is still interested in buying a Horse/Jockey then please get in Touch with Hoodlum or Myself.

Huge thanks to those who have already purchased one or the other OR even both.

Massive thanks to the 8 Sponsors and those who have offered Saints stuff for raffles. AND not just Saints stuff.

SO if anyone has anything for raffles then that would be gratefully received -THANKS.

ah, that explains the loud gasp from the crowd followed by a ripple of applause

Tranmere Saintee bought a Horse and Jockey -fair play to him ---not too late to cross Hoodlums paws with a few of YOUR well earned notes Edstar101 !!

Edited by ancientsaint

Hello everyone!

I will take this opportunity to remind everyone of our meeting after the game on Saturday in the Wheel Inn and to ask everyone who is coming to bring with them their race sheets?, I have Tower Ridge's sheet with all (and more) of his horses, jockeys and owners on it. We can consolidate all the names on to the main list then and see where we are. If we are short then we will have a week to get the numbers in. I'm still looking for 4 volunteer 'bookies' on the night.

Tony,

Have you booked a couple of taxis to get us to and from the game?

Tam, he's pissed.

Subject to a stewards enquiry, the following winners and owners were as follows:-

Race 1................Sponsored by Tower Ridge.........Winner.............Hoof Arted.................Eddie Knowles.

Race 2................Sponsored by Stewart Myles......Winner..............Fairmount Folly...........Duncan Wallace.

Race 3................Sponsored by Jimmy Rattray......Winner..............Fanny Baws................Suzanne Westwood

Race 4................Sponsored by Cherrybank Inn....Winner..............Saint Alexander...........Stephen Shiels.

Race 5................Sponsored by Martin Pankhurst..Winner..............Blessemall...................Tam Paterson.

Race 6...............Sponsored by Wheel Inn..............Winner...............Instant Image..............The Dry Log

Race 7...............Sponsored by Steve McPhillips...Winner...............Winstons Sock.............Bruce Mc Call.

Race 8..............Sponsored by Wheel Inn..............Winner...............Fortingall Flyer.............Louise Hoolachan.

Winning Jockeys to be  shown later.

Wish to state my personal thanks  to those present and those who contributed  for making this inaugural event a success.

Big thanks to Ancientsaint , who devoted days/hours/weeks to make this event a success.

Also the committee who gave their support. You know who you are.

Big thanks to Innes at the Wheel Inn for Race Sponsorship, (and other Race Sponsors) and the Voucher prize for the Auction Race 9.

Sadly I won p*** all, but congrats to those who did. 

Tam, he's pissed.

Subject to a stewards enquiry, the following winners and owners were as follows:-

Race 1................Sponsored by Tower Ridge.........Winner.............Hoof Arted.................Eddie Knowles.

Race 2................Sponsored by Stewart Myles......Winner..............Fairmount Folly...........Duncan Wallace.

Race 3................Sponsored by Jimmy Rattray......Winner..............Fanny Baws................Suzanne Westwood

Race 4................Sponsored by Cherrybank Inn....Winner..............Saint Alexander...........Stephen Shiels.

Race 5................Sponsored by Martin Pankhurst..Winner..............Blessemall...................Tam Paterson.

Race 6...............Sponsored by Wheel Inn..............Winner...............Instant Image..............The Dry Log

Race 7...............Sponsored by Steve McPhillips...Winner...............Winstons Sock.............Bruce Mc Call.

Race 8..............Sponsored by Wheel Inn..............Winner...............Fortingall Flyer.............Louise Hoolachan.

Winning Jockeys to be  shown later.

Wish to state my personal thanks  to those present and those who contributed  for making this inaugural event a success.

Big thanks to Ancientsaint , who devoted days/hours/weeks to make this event a success.

Also the committee who gave their support. You know who you are.

Big thanks to Innes at the Wheel Inn for Race Sponsorship, (and other Race Sponsors) and the Voucher prize for the Auction Race 9.

Sadly I won p*** all, but congrats to those who did. 

Race 1 - Horse was Ridden by Eddie Knowles himself

Race 2 - Horse Ridden by Duncan Wallace himself

Race 3 - Horse Ridden by DB

Race 4 - Horse Ridden by Moira Daly

Race 5 -Horse Ridden by was Ridden by Tam Paterson

Race 6- Horse was Ridden by Craig Unit 9 Friarton

Race 7 - Horse was Ridden by Bruce McColl

Race 8 - Horse Ridden by Jimmy Smith

Stewart Myles and Bob Reid have the bottles -prize winners can contact us and we can make some arrangements to get them handed over.

Ancient / Hoodlum please put my Bottles towards the next fundraiser, keep me a programme though.

Phew - Glad you made that fantastic gesture T - Hoodlum and I drank yer prizes last night -so that will save us replacing them !!!!

Heading for a decent sum of £1100 - ( £900 odd so far and about £200 plus to still come in)