Dundee Utd v Saints. 21st Nov 2015. 3pm K-O

The ghost of Jim Morton

Was hoping to head to this with my 2 older kids but £3 for under 12s at Tannadice only seems to apply to home fans.

I'm not spending £20 to take a 4 and a 6 year old to the footie when I'm £19 on top of that. Call me tight but it doesn't seem right that even if we walk to a game in my boys' home town (Dundee) it still costs me more than to drive to Perth and watch the same fixture...and nae danger I'm sitting in the home end!

How many fans did we take to the "Blue and White Away Day" at East End Park? Sure it was the most recent promotion season. Remember it being a huge crowd but it'll likely be just over 1000 or something :laugh: perceptions a funny thing

I remember it to be quite a good turnout looking from the away end. As I ended up with my under 15 team right behind the goals at the end Hardie scored the free kick,

Think it was around 1800 at east end park from memory

Cheers! Was a massive change from the usual away support i was used too

I remember it to be quite a good turnout looking from the away end. As I ended up with my under 15 team right behind the goals at the end Hardie scored the free kick,

That was a great goal. Remarkably not the best goal of the game though, as Sir Liam had other ideas

Was hoping to head to this with my 2 older kids but £3 for under 12s at Tannadice only seems to apply to home fans.

I'm not spending £20 to take a 4 and a 6 year old to the footie when I'm £19 on top of that. Call me tight but it doesn't seem right that even if we walk to a game in my boys' home town (Dundee) it still costs me more than to drive to Perth and watch the same fixture...and nae danger I'm sitting in the home end!

Unless it's change this season it does apply to away fans as well, I'd double check with United.

Unless it's change this season it does apply to away fans as well, I'd double check with United.

Thanks, the info on their site last time I checked would suggest it isn't tge same as last season but they seem to be making a hash if most things this season so no gauruntee their site is accurate.

Wright scored a brilliant goal on the turn at Tannadice, very similar to one Sandaza scored at Easter Road a few seasons ago. Won 2-1 and it was a New Year fixture, fairly sure it was Wright's first season so Totten still in charge.

Big support behind the goal that day but always seemed to be big to a 10/11 year old.

feel the same as this, not going and not paying is the only protest  I have against this pricing.

Sure Partick Th and Inverness do it as well and only offer deals to their own kids.

Utd fan comes to Perth with two U12 s , cheapest price for all 3 is £15

I go to Utd with 2 U12 s , cheapest price for us all is £39.

Almost no point moaning about it though, I ll probably just miss the game and not go.

If it is in fact £3 for kids I ll go but I m fairly sure it's not.