Tuesday Team Talk

Greylag

Please listen in and let us know what you think.  Our thanks to Saints TV who allow us to use some of their audio as well as our own stuff.  But - please remember this isnae the BBC - it's volunteer radio.

You can listen in at 7pm Tuesday on http://tunein.com/embed/player/s252100/

TUESDAY TEAM TALK 01.pdf

TUESDAY TEAM TALK 01.jpg

Edited by Greylag

• 4 weeks later...

Looking for a song that illustrates a topical football story to end tonight's show.  

Current favourite "Keep right on to the end of the road" to mark Tranmere's 3 injury time goals to go from 3-1 down to 4-3 winners.

If you can think of something better re Annan or Liverpool or any other topical footy story we'll namecheck you before we play it!

Or even Tony Hoolichan!   Also to Hoodlum65 whose choice of "Heroes" played the programme out!

That's me.!!!

Beginners luck, first time of tuning in, forgot in my excitement to wish the patients a speedy recovery.

Also, choice of music was great. Keep up the good work guys and gals.

That's me.!!!

Beginners luck, first time of tuning in, forgot in my excitement to wish the patients a speedy recovery.

Also, choice of music was great. Keep up the good work guys and gals.

Cheers Hoodlum, hope that mean you will be listening in to the next one then, where there will be a chance to win a pair of Alan Mannus signed gloves.