Tuesday Team Talk

Greylag

Why not have a wee section on your nearly hour broadcast that you have a few audio clips from Saints fans across the globe. I am quite happy to phone in and you record and let you edit it. It is a great way to keep in touch with saints and I am hoping a few other exiles start listening in because your opinions and commentary are extremely fair. 

Edited by PanamaSaint

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, PanamaSaint said:

the not so posh one ?

Aye, that'd be me then!  We a had a right good guest too.  A commentator for BridgeFM, the Dundee hospital radio station Gordon Aitcheson spoke about both the Dundee clubs ahead of Saturday's visit to Dens.  Hopefully we'll get him back in.  Maybe before the Dundee clubs meet in the playoffs in the Oscar nominated "The Return Of The Doon Derby".

Competition time on this week's Tuesday Team Talk. Just write a short poem about Saints v Dundee and send it to studio@hrperth.co.uk before 7pm on Tuesday 20 March 2018. You might just win!  We look back at the Melee In Dundee and a great result.  Discussion too on the CAFE Week Of Action and the match day experience for disabled fans.