Markinch Saint

St. Johnstone v Hamilton Accademical - Saturday 16th January 2016

I can't actually stress enough how bad it would be of us to let him go for £500,000. I could just about understand it with May due to his contract length but we are having the pish ripped out of us with that sort of money for MOH considering what Dundee United have been getting for players of late. Please SB and TW, don't sell us and our players so short. 

Good point. Lets hope Broon has some balls

No fresh snow no..  A little bit still  on the ground in most places and it baltic at present  ( -3  ) No snow forecast either. Cold clear day with high cloud.

Thanks for that, Ghostie.

Just wondered as there's none in Edinburgh, but there is in the West.

Apparently Thomson gets a starts

Which based on your track record means he isn'isn't even in the squad today

Suspect if MOH is out of starting 11 then this is his last game with us. Hope I am wrong. 

Oh and given the sun has a journalist in our changing room could there story be credible.  

Don't rely too much on the forecasters Ghostie. We had a fair amount if snow on Wednesday night. BBC weather forecast was for light cloud. Light cloud my arse!

You are correct. That's why I put the radar page on. It os definitely moving our way but the actually BBC weather website has nothing. I predict  ( based on the movement of the  precipitation  on that radar page) some sort of snowfall here in the next 45 minutes.