St. Johnstone v Hamilton Accademical - Saturday 16th January 2016

Markinch Saint

Strange one re PITCH inspection. Surely the USH has been on and done it's job. Can only imagine that perhaps in  thawing out/melting the snow that this has left the surface a bit  wet.

I would have thought the  biggest threat to the game would be our car park scaring the health and safety police shitless.  I said before and I will say it again, IF there is a problem with the car park, just close it. Very few other clubs have car parks and most of the time you just have to find somewhere to park .

Anyway I would be very surprised if the game is off. Temps not below -3 should mean  the USH deals with it and there is no snow/ rain forecast between now and 9pm on Saturday.

been passed & most of the car park & roads have been cleared, bottom section & road at east stand still snow lying.

If the flood plain known as Tannadump is playable on a frosty night for the Celtic game,  would expect McD to be ok at 1500 tomorrow. 

P.s. Arabs, knock the shit out 'o them, we have a big game. Next week. :wink:

right because there could be no other possible explanation for that scenario :roll:

He is quite right. If MOH doesn't play today he's gone. With Millar and Craig out there's no way TW would just rest him. We are struggling for midfielders as it is. I personally would be very disappointed if we have accepted £500,000 from them and more disappointed if MOH wants to go there. He's worth more than that and that club really is rotten to the core. Maybe his dad could talk some sense into him on that score. 

I can't actually stress enough how bad it would be of us to let him go for £500,000. I could just about understand it with May due to his contract length but we are having the pish ripped out of us with that sort of money for MOH considering what Dundee United have been getting for players of late. Please SB and TW, don't sell us and our players so short. 

He is quite right. If MOH doesn't play today he's gone. With Millar and Craig out there's no way TW would just rest him. We are struggling for midfielders as it is. I personally would be very disappointed if we have accepted £500,000 from them and more disappointed if MOH wants to go there. He's worth more than that and that club really is rotten to the core. Maybe his dad could talk some sense into him on that score. 

so there's no possibility he could miss out through illness or injury then?

Rangers have no money and I doubt the saints board would accept a phased payment so unless another club have come in for him then he's going nowhere.

I would find it incredible if Rangers went from offering as low as £110,000 to offering £500,000 given the chat Warburton has been spouting all week about "value".