St. Johnstone v Hamilton Accademical - Saturday 16th January 2016

Markinch Saint

No way are we going to finish third or win the league cup, no way should we be happy with a draw against Hamilton

I think you need a reality check. There's no way should we be finishing 3rd. Not with the size of budget and squad of both Aberdeen and Hearts. 

You can't play football on a tattie field. We're having a bad patch, we have them every season. No doubt it'll be followed by another decent run and then another poor one etc.

They are a dirty disruptive side, but it was effective against us with such a weak referee.

pitch is horrendous.  If we get 500k for MOH then I want some spent on the park.. Every season we spend at least half of it paying to watch matches on a tatty field.

not happening for us, one of those spells.  Just got to stick behind the team, get a break and hope to kick on from there.  There was full effort, just hard to get anything going.

Big Joe looked really good at centre back, and wee Tommo had some really positive touches.

I think you need a reality check. There's no way should we be finishing 3rd. Not with the size of budget and squad of both Aberdeen and Hearts. 

You can't play football on a tattie field. We're having a bad patch, we have them every season. No doubt it'll be followed by another decent run and then another poor one etc.

Yes your right but with the way we where playing earlier in the season i had hopes, guess i was getting to caried away

No way are we going to finish third or win the league cup, no way should we be happy with a draw against Hamilton

Allan Preston just tipped us as potentially ending up in the relegation play-offs. If Celtic beat us at Parkhead next week and Dundee get result up in Aberdeen and Ross County beat Motherwell we could be in 6th with 7th place Inverness one point behind us. We could be bottom 6 before January is out if we don't buck our ideas up seriously. We haven't scored for over 450 minutes of football played.... Very poor stuff!!

Preston tipped every team bar Aberdeen, Hearts and Celtic to finish 11th.

Correct, the first time I can think of all season that anyone has even considered us as anything other than finishing top six. Third worst in the form table with Celtic at Parkhead next week..

Last 6 matches (overall)

GPWDLGFGAGDPts
1Aberdeen6420123+914
2Celtic6411146+813
3Inverness63211310+311
4Motherwell63211213-111
5Partick Thistle631297+210
6Hearts6231137+69
7Ross County63031311+29
8Dundee FC6303131309
9Kilmarnock6213812-47
10St Johnstone613248-46
11Dundee Utd6024713-62
12Hamilton6024715-82
Edited by R.B.B:- Adz

Brutal. Did the ref try to liven up a poor game by not stopping it for fouls ?.

Hamilton got the point they came for by stopping us by any means possible & time wasting from first whistle.

Having said all that they had more shots atgoal than us.

Did the goalie that has lost a shitload of goals actually have a save to make ?.

My thoughts on todays game are .... Two shite teams,on a shite pitch, shite decision making, officiated by a shite ref. The only positive I can take from that is we never lost a goal. I hope my eyes stop bleeding sometime soon. Oh and Tommy Wright. dinnae dare come out and say we were the better team, we deserved to win etc etc. We weren't and we didn't.