Semi Final tickets

JSAINTEE99

I have a ticket, I was lucky enough to be off work the day they went on sale (5th Jan, up at the stadium at 9.30am) and I am totally devastated at this news. It's not even an exaggeration to use that term. I can 100% live with Hibs having a bigger allocation. But the way the SPFL have just said NOTHING for TWO WEEKS until the various waves of ticket sales for the Hibs end came to an end is soul destroying. It says "we do not care about St.Johnstone or its supporters". It's a complete disrespect to a club that deserve to be there every bit as much as Hibs do, and to fans who deserve to be there every bit as much as Hibs fans do. We deserve a full and unreserved apology. 

Thought I'd pop on this forum as I'm astounded and disappointed at the way your fans have been treated in this. St Johnstone sold their allocation out and should have been given the additional 500. Hibs already have a huge fan advantage so it's only fair. The way the powers that be treat fans in this country is shambolic and I hope you guys do snap up some of the 500 tickets. The feeling is very much the same over on hibs.net. 

Anyway I hope it's a cracking game and Saturday and good luck for the rest of the season. Good club you guys support.

Great post mate, and thanks for the support.

Total **** up by the powers that be, but I'm afraid I can't help but feel that the club need to shoulder some of the blame

just to expand a bit. It's not what the club have done in the last couple of weeks that is my concern.

i feel that they were possibly not robust enough during the initial consultation phases.

If the SPFL have totally went back on their word, then fair enough. But, if that is the case I would expect us to come out and say exactly that and even possibly claim some form of compensation. 

Guest ScottMann

yes we have had 50/50 for about the last 20 years now.  And sold out every time. 

I'm pleasantly amazed to hear this. Thought they'd give the Old Firm the biggest share no matter what. Thanks.

just to expand a bit. It's not what the club have done in the last couple of weeks that is my concern.

i feel that they were possibly not robust enough during the initial consultation phases.

If the SPFL have totally went back on their word, then fair enough. But, if that is the case I would expect us to come out and say exactly that and even possibly claim some form of compensation. 

dv01.jpg

Good grief, HSF, I love your backing of the hierarchy but for FFS we have been let down badly by Brown - too busy trying to sell off our best asset.

Why not just give them the fu@@ing tie!

Sickened!

I'd rather wait for the official Saints statement before I decide whether Saints have been robust enough thank you very much.

I'd rather wait for the official Saints statement before I decide whether Saints have been robust enough thank you very much.

Far too late to be robust now.  Saints should probably have been more robust at the ticket allocation stage, they should certainly have been more robust when we sold out our allocation and they should have unleashed hell when the safety and segregation excuse was first trotted out 10 days ago.  Why did S and S suddenly become an issue then and not from the very beginning?  Answer because the SPFL never intended to give us the extra tickets but were wrong footed when we sold out so quickly.

It might not do much good if Steve Brown rips into the SPFL at this late stage but we might feel just a wee bit better if he did.  And for god's sake Steve if you are going to sell MOH to Sevco at least have the common decency (and sense) to wait until after he has played against Hibs.  If you sell him first and we then lose I hope you and your family enjoy the Aberdeen game you won't have much company wearing blue.

Any chance saints could do some kind of beam back in the muirton suite? If hibs tv can show it abroad.....

What I'd like to see is a statement ripping into the SPFL. Now is not the time for the club to be nice and cuddly. They need to make the frustrations of the fans very clear otherwise the club is in danger of loosing some of the faith of our own fans.

If we continue to act like diddies, we will continue to be treated as such.

We should be calling out Doncaster etc to give the fans an explanation.

From now on, we should demand a much larger allocation in the first place. Oh and Saints, next time Cockwomble turns up at McD, tell him unfortunately there is no seat allocated for him and send him round to the east stand.