Semi Final tickets

JSAINTEE99

A Hibby has responded to the story in the Daily Record:

Stillmentalhibby

This story is rubbish. St Johnstone would have been asked how many tickets they would have required prior to them being allocated so it is down to them not having enough. If they'd asked for say 6000 they would have been housed in the main stand and part of either of the stands behind the goals. The Roseburn already has segregation in place for league games. As for Saints fans in the Hibs stands? Give it a rest fcol. It's difficult enough for Hibs fans getting hold of tickets never mind St Johnstones. The minimum requirement needed is to be on the Hibs database and as far as I'm aware you have no chance if you haven't previously bought a ticket on it. Seems like a nothing story being built up as a slight to Saints. What a load of rubbish!!!

What a complete fud this guy is

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/st-johnstone-fans-hit-out-7244308#VvcwDTF0KPkGmkhW.97

Probably more fuds than him Mainstand to be honest, Until I can be assured that saints did not have the opportunity to gain 6000 tickets as the guy says I can not disagree with him on that point, I have this doubt in the back of my mind that it will end up back at our door and all the frustration and e-mails, petitions etc etc will then add fuel to the fire that we are a small time club as seen in the eyes of the press and SPFL and other fans. If indeed this turns out to be the case it could all have been dealt with communication from the club early doors WE accepted 3600 tickets for this game as we feel this is all we will require. Just as a side issue I thought the timing of the sale of tickets was a bit odd, Basically the first day back at work for many, the worst day of the year for many people getting money together for this.        

Good old Sky Sports New's reporting Saint's are not geting more tickets for "Sunday's " semi final,idiots can't even get the basics correct.While I'm at it they interviewed Warburton last night,presenter in studio mentioned O'halloran then went to interview,first question,will Rangers refuse to be held to ransome over signing targets?

Hope we turn this growing anger into a massive performance on Saturday.

SPFL

SPFL..

We're Perth St Johnstone 

and we ****ing hate you

OR

You ****ed it again

you ****ed it again

SPFL

You ****ed it again

*Song*

Derived from:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq7nW5hmOQc

This is how it feels to be a Saintee

This is how it feels to be small

This is how it feels when you get no tickets at all, no tickets at all

*Chanting*

F*ck the SPFL

F*ck the SPFL

he's from Paisley but ive noticed a lot of pro SJFC tweets from him (retweeted by SJFC ) Anyone know if he is a Saintee?

Born and bred in Paisley. No ties to Perth. 

Can only surmise he follows football in this country and is aware of the level of incompetence running our game.

I think his wife is a St Johnstone fan? Isn't she an MSP over that way.

There is absolutely no chance Saints asked for 6000 tickets. No chance and why would they? We have never taken close to that amount to a semi final for decades. We were all happy with Tynecastle and the allocation when it was announced, we all thought that there would be plenty tickets to go around. Nobody ever thought that Saints fans would queue the length of the mainstand after a match for a ticket.

Understand all the talk of trying to arrange some form of protest, but the absolute best thing Saints fans with tickets can do now is turn up and make an absolute b******-load of noise and make sure the numbers don't matter. Get there early, get the scarves twirling, get the Espana going, get behind the team no matter what happens in the early stages of the match and let's get us into another final. We're always outnumbered in these matches, so this is nothing new. United had the lion's share of three stands on May 17th and it didn't do them any good. Everyone's right to be deeply pissed off about what's happened and we shouldn't let this lie, but equally we shouldn't allow it to detract from the fact that this is a massive occasion for Saints and it could be a great one.

A Hibby has responded to the story in the Daily Record:

Stillmentalhibby

This story is rubbish. St Johnstone would have been asked how many tickets they would have required prior to them being allocated so it is down to them not having enough. If they'd asked for say 6000 they would have been housed in the main stand and part of either of the stands behind the goals. The Roseburn already has segregation in place for league games. As for Saints fans in the Hibs stands? Give it a rest fcol. It's difficult enough for Hibs fans getting hold of tickets never mind St Johnstones. The minimum requirement needed is to be on the Hibs database and as far as I'm aware you have no chance if you haven't previously bought a ticket on it. Seems like a nothing story being built up as a slight to Saints. What a load of rubbish!!!

What a complete fud this guy is

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/st-johnstone-fans-hit-out-7244308#VvcwDTF0KPkGmkhW.97

Has the SPFL Bungled Again - 93% Yes, says it all

I think his wife is a St Johnstone fan? Isn't she an MSP over that way.

There is absolutely no chance Saints asked for 6000 tickets. No chance and why would they? We have never taken close to that amount to a semi final for decades. We were all happy with Tynecastle and the allocation when it was announced, we all thought that there would be plenty tickets to go around. Nobody ever thought that Saints fans would queue the length of the mainstand after a match for a ticket.

Disagree. We were always likely to take a bigger support for this semi than the last few. For a couple of reasons, 1. We won the last one and then the cup and 2. It's 3pm on a Saturday and not on tv.

Agree that the allocation seemed OK at the beginning, but that was on the assumption we'd get more if needed. Wod have still meant a few would have missed out, but at least we'd have known where we stood from day 1.

Woo hoo managed to get two tickets this morning :eek: in the Hibs section though :mad: but oh well. Any saintees still looking for some phone 0844 844 1875 followed by option 2, got a really helpful woman on the phone. Guess I won't be needing my G4S jacket anymore :laugh:

Can I ask how you managed that? Are you on their database? 

Just a bit worried at the rising temperature here, and trying to calm it down a bit with the odd jest.

But I say in all seriousness, the polis do research fan sites in the lead up to games, so please, please be careful, for the clubs sake, but more importantly for your safety. My guess is that if Saintee strays behave impeccably on Saurday, all could be well. There seems to be some goodwill from the Hibees, a decent lot, and I don't think the polis will be daft enough to dive in and start flinging folk out before any trouble, even if they know fine what is going on.

Agree with you Abernethy, I don't think the polis will look for trouble.  Not so sure about the stewards, however, if they start wading in the polis may well feel obliged to support them.  Common sense should dictate that the pre match briefing from the Match Commander should draw attention to the ticket fiasco and advise the guys on the ground to go easy.  That and goodwill from both sets of fans should ensure there is no trouble because there are no prizes for guessing who will get the blame if there is! 

I think that when you phone it goes through a separate company (Ticketmaster?) who aren't always on the ball when it comes to being on the database.

Ordering online has to be done through Hibs and requires you to log in.

I can confirm you don't need an EH postcode to be on the database :wink: but I'm going to guess that you may not be able to register during the current ticket situation.

Edited by StevieC

I can tell you now, that publicly, there will be NO raging statement/attack by the board of Saints aimed at the  ****witts at the spfl. Saints CANNOT ( under the rules/regs of membership of the spfl) publicly  criticize or condemn the spfl. If they did this they would face a large fine and sensure. i know this is not what folk want to hear ( me included) but sadly this is how it is.  Now I did not speak to anyone from the board tonight but if I had they may well have said something like this perhaps...We are extremely pissed off as you can imagine. We're not allowed to publicly criticise or we face a fine. We have worded a very strong letter to SPFL but if we go public with that or even mention that we sent a letter then we're in trouble as well. Absolutely shocking. Sorry for everyone and sorry we can't be more open about our feelings. They may even have said Cockwomble was an ****ing wank.

but that's me just guessing...

I hear what you are saying Chef but to me the club have set an expectation of a reply with the post on the website

St Johnstone FC fully understands and shares the disappointment this outcome will cause ticketless supporters and will provide a response in due course.

I just created an online account which has 0 loyalty points, phoned them up this morning and the woman said that it was no bother and is posting the tickets out first class today. She also said that they were on general sale. Try option 2 as that is customer services, not just ticket sales