Semi Final tickets

JSAINTEE99

Guest ScottMann

According to A Rough the police were happy with the segregation in the stand but objected to both sets of fans using the same toilet !  Piss be with you al!

So basically the cause of the problem was one smallish room that could easily be policed. These power mad buffoons really do beggar belief at times.

I don't miss the work/hassle doing it.....

Don't blame you at all! Great site while it was running, kept loads of us in touch with the club. Used to check it daily in the days before these forums and twitter. Must have taken a massive effort to keep it up to date

Edited by Kevin James Is On Stilts

That's right - we also had Castle Grayskull and the DeathStar for the stadia.

Castle Greyskull is where the GOODIES lived ie He Man and his mates.

The baddies lived at Snake Mountain ie Skeletor and his henchmen.

My mates youngest always reminds me of this when I call Ibrox Greyskull.

Any "neutrals" looking for tickets? I have 2 adult and 2 under 16s tickets for block N1 lower in the main stand. Face value £50. Bought them on Friday from the Hibs website as my plan B though have now managed to get tickets for the Roseburn. Collect in Perth.

plenty Hibs fans looking for more. When the stand is bouncing with 5000 Hibbies it might be a we bit too much for the younger Saints? 

plenty Hibs fans looking for more. When the stand is bouncing with 5000 Hibbies it might be a we bit too much for the younger Saints? 

I purchased them on Friday night in desperation without thinking through the kids situation. Anyway, now thankfully we are in the  Roseburn Stand. Not fussed about the kids tickets so still 2 adult tickets available for N1 lower if anyone wants them.

Was asked about an hour ago if I knew of anyone looking for a Roseburn stand ticket.

Mentioned two people locally still without tickets ( known to both of us) and left him to contact either. His choice afterall.

So do not despair,  ticket(s) will become available due to circumstances .

So basically the cause of the problem was one smallish room that could easily be policed. These power mad buffoons really do beggar belief at times.

I originally thought this talk of buying tickets from Hibs for their allocated tickets was a bit of bravado/keyboard talk, But if what I have read on here and was told today (and probably over exaggerated) there is two bus load of fans who had very few tickets between them, but busses booked and have bought 100, yes reportedly 100 from the Hibs hotline on Monday! could be shite but he will proven on Saturday right or a haver? Stay safe guys.      

Edited by Center Half