Semi Final tickets

JSAINTEE99

Obviously it wouldn't happen because Hibs would be getting a home tie but Easter Road is the ideal size of stadium for this tie.

Recent semis between Hearts and Inverness are the perfect example of that... 

Hibs being involved clearly is an issue for this particular tie but I'm sure the SPFL will consider Easter Road their go to stadium for ties like this normally.

Doubt I'll bother with this now. Balls to sitting in the old Main Stand.

What difference does it make whether you're in one stand or another? Is it not about supporting the team? Maybe you should have made an effort to get a ticket for the Roseburn stand if it meant that much to you.

What difference does it make whether you're in one stand or another? Is it not about supporting the team? Maybe you should have made an effort to get a ticket for the Roseburn stand if it meant that much to you.

I went to the effort to write out a response as to why I couldn't make it up for a ticket (for which there are several valid reasons, excluding the 3hr journey) but decided it's actually none of your business. 

Never in history have Saints tickets sold out on the day they've gone on general sale. It was perfectly reasonable to expect to be able to buy one going on past games. 

Excuse me for not wanting to fork out a premium to sit amongst a few hundred fans in a stand that hasn't been fit for purpose in my life time.

I went to the effort to write out a response as to why I couldn't make it up for a ticket (for which there are several valid reasons, excluding the 3hr journey) but decided it's actually none of your business. 

Never in history have Saints tickets sold out on the day they've gone on general sale. It was perfectly reasonable to expect to be able to buy one going on past games. 

Excuse me for not wanting to fork out a premium to sit amongst a few hundred fans in a stand that hasn't been fit for purpose in my life time.

I was going to write out a response as to what my feelings about your reply were but decided it's actually none of your business.

Excused, Enjoy the game at the pub.

I'll be thinking about you.

It would appear we need a Stand capable of holding 5000 people  at Tynecastle and Easter Road in case either of the teams who own these Stadiums get to the Semi final and draw St Johnstone. Is this correct, Before I send in my suggestion to the SFA  or SPFL or who ever is in charge of this tournament at my disgust that they did not plan ahead for 100-200 St Johnstone fans who can not get tickets for this game and sit beside their friends all together and possibly have a few gap seats as well so we are not too crushed in. I will mention that they should also be building a new 25,000 seated stadium some where equidistance to most teams from the East coast and also to consider The Highland teams and Aberdeen also, or at least build this stadium near a railway station where trains arrive at before a 12-00 noon kick of time from these destinations. 

Should I mention that this stadium has a retractable roof as discussed before so that when our games are cancelled due to water logged pitch we can switch our game to this stadium that needs to be on standby for us, have I missed anything?????.

I will also ask that since I have done all this thought process for them can they supply me with four tickets for each of the Scotland V England world cup Qualifying games coming up.

Now there is thing should this new Stadium have a larger capacity  to allow everyone to get a ticket for these games?????