Celtic vs Saints 23/01

David123

This really is pathetic; go away you stupid boy.

Despite our collective disdain for Celtic on this board I've never read any fan on this board refer to them as scum. 

Well you would know, with you being a piece of scum yourself.
Now f*** off and stop stalking me .... it's quite embarrassing really! And as for the "boy" remark - I've been going to Saints games since you were sucking on yer dads tits! Do one!

Infact, I know you probably won't - you've got some wierd fixation on me, so I suppose I'm just going to have to ignore you.

Have a nice life sad act

Edited by Saint Scott

Well you would know, with you being a piece of scum yourself.Now f*** off and stop stalking me .... it's quite embarrassing really! And as for the "boy" remark - I've been going to Saints games since you were sucking on yer dads tits! Do one!

Infact, I know you probably won't - you've got some wierd fixation on me, so I suppose I'm just going to have to ignore you.

Have a nice life sad act

To be fair, you have come across very much as a currant bun might matey. Pray tell me, truthfully, are Saints your big team . Are you a regular attendee??  S.T holder??. Do you do away games?  if so, do you get there by car or supporters bus or choo choo.  have you done any of the euro trips?? Do you think Sevco are also "scum"  Obviously you don't have to answer these questions and to be honest, IF you are a fan of the Tribute Act it really matters not to me other than I prefer fans to be honest. We have our resident Dee on here and he  is treated mostly with respect because he's up front . Same applies to the couple of Arabs. If you are indeed a Saintee, you need to try and not react as above. A better reaction would possibly be to  offer to say hello to some of us at a game sometime soon.If yer at the tattiedome tomorrow, please give me a shout. I will be the shouty phucker abusing the referee.   COYS:wink:

To be fair, you have come across very much as a currant bun might matey. Pray tell me, truthfully, are Saints your big team . Are you a regular attendee??  S.T holder??. Do you do away games?  if so, do you get there by car or supporters bus or choo choo.  have you done any of the euro trips?? Do you think Sevco are also "scum"  Obviously you don't have to answer these questions and to be honest, IF you are a fan of the Tribute Act it really matters not to me other than I prefer fans to be honest. We have our resident Dee on here and he  is treated mostly with respect because he's up front . Same applies to the couple of Arabs. If you are indeed a Saintee, you need to try and not react as above. A better reaction would possibly be to  offer to say hello to some of us at a game sometime soon.If yer at the tattiedome tomorrow, please give me a shout. I will be the shouty phucker abusing the referee.   COYS:wink:

I don't go to many games now and haven't been a regular attendee for around 5-8 years now.  This is due to moving away, I now stay wayyyy up North, and I also work offshore 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, during my 2 weeks off I spend most of it with my family - of course.  In a season, I say I get to around 4/5 games, sad really ... but that's life I suppose.

As for coming off as a d!ck ... I apologise to everyone for that, apart from Jet.  He is a d!ck and I stand by that. tbh I think it's only him/her/it I've had problem with on here, but as I said I'm just going to ignore it from now on.
Give the ref some from me tomorrow
:wink: ... Soccer Saturday for me I'm afraid watching my coupon go bust.

I believe we have shifted a massive 70 tickets for this one.. Add in the comps and we  will have about 110 ....

Don't worry, the official attendance will still be over 45,000 in some weird North v South Korea propaganda thing with The The......

Please count everyone in the tattiedome and provide us with an accurate attendance figure :)