Semi Final Plans

sjfcsteve

After the utter shambolic mess the SPFL have made over ticketing, the passion the fans are showing has never been higher. Let's do what we can to turn this message into a positive for Saints by giving the team the best possible backing we can on Saturday.

I understand that some may want protests and I am all for banners or chants but nothing like arriving late or anything that means our team does not get 90 minutes of our backing.

The biggest F*ck you we can give to Doncaster and co is to turn Hibs over and get to the final. They don't want wee St.Johnstone in another final, they are desperate for Celtic v Hibs.

So I propose we get the scarves twirling and Espana going for the teams coming out to give everyone that cup final feeling. If people can spread the word via social media just like Super Saint did before the cup final then everyone should get the message.

Let's get balloons, banners and scarves flying to make our area a sea of blue and white. Right from the start, let's make sure the Saints are having a party! Get CDs made up with Saints songs for the buses through and get everyone up for this game from the moment they enter Tynecastle 

We were outnumbered in the cup final but we outsung United and shut them up on the pitch. Let's do exactly the same on Saturday and have our passion feed down to the players.

Come On You Saints!

I'm on board with and would hope most Saints fans will be roused as well.

However, I'd like to see the emotion behind this injustice starting at the top with Brown coming and telling sevco to fu@@ off and no more discussions about MOH until after the semi final. I can't believe he isn't out front and center giving the fans his full support to try and get us to another final. 

I can bore you with how long I've been a Saint, the injustice I feel, my anger at those at fault in this as it finally dawns on me I'm probably going to miss out. But though my voice will not be heard inside the ground, I will be there in spirit and with every sinew, and for those that are, I implore each and every one of you, make that ground ours, let the boys know how much this matters, that we may be a small club, but like that day in May, we pack a big punch.

If funds are needed to help make that sea of blue and white our united protest, count on my ticket money in the kitty.

So GIRUY SPFL and lets win this cup from under their noses at Hampden this time.

If funds are needed to help make that sea of blue and white our united protest, count on my ticket money in the kitty

Thanks for the support but you should keep your money for the ticket for the final.

There isnt enough time to organize a fund or card display in my opinion but everyone can do their bit with Saints shirts, balloons and twirling scarves before kick off as well as a vocal backing for the Saints.

#seaofblueandwhite

Thanks for the support but you should keep your money for the ticket for the final.

There isnt enough time to organize a fund or card display in my opinion but everyone can do their bit with Saints shirts, balloons and twirling scarves before kick off as well as a vocal backing for the Saints.

#seaofblueandwhite

How about the old ticker tape routine?

Those of us of a certain vintage will recall the world cup back in Argentina and the sea of confetti that greeted the home side when they came out?

Fans can carry their own supplies into the ground in their pockets.

I know there is a lot of bickering and niggles between some folk on here but Saturday we are one. Im making a point of getting in early and right behind the team. It's upto the players to give us something to shout about so no Motherwells please!!!

100% right from the start saints. 

We can do this!!!! 

cys

I know there is a lot of bickering and niggles between some folk on here but Saturday we are one. Im making a point of getting in early and right behind the team. It's upto the players to give us something to shout about so no Motherwells please!!!

100% right from the start saints. 

We can do this!!!! 

cys

And no repeat of the atmosphere before the Aberdeen game at Tynecastle as well please. You could sense we were about to get utterly horsed that match as soon as you got into the Roseburn, it was a very strange atmosphere in there that day, even just trying to find our seats there were fellow fans all over the place arguing with each other over seating, as well as being miserable as fook having just been drenched on the way in.

None of that keich this time please fellow Fermers, just think back to the atmosphere at Tynie first game of the season, that was a belter. Hell even if it was the same result and we went out 4-3 I wouldn't be too disheartened as I wasn't then either. 

Edited by SaintDougie

Remember the game where Celtic fans through ball on the pitch?  Maybe something like this if your at the front .

A few hundred beachballs/inflatables after the games kicks off?

maybe climb in the night before and paint a giant c*ck and balls on the pitch with an arrow towards the hibs fans..................... #MaybeNot !!!

maybe climb in the night before and paint a giant c*ck and balls on the pitch with an arrow towards the hibs fans..................... #MaybeNot !!!

reminds me of  stirling albion away at there old ground annfield  :laugh:.we won 6-0 that day.

a friend of mine wasn't caught, :laugh: am saying no more.

What's the policy on drums does anyone know? I have 3 possibly 4 just rescued from the skip at my work !!! Ps I wont be taking one, but future references I have access"!!!!!

If they are those big steel 56 gallon drums I will give you a hand to roll them through the Main stand doors and along the side of the pitch to the Roseburn.

Going to be some din.

reminds me of  stirling albion away at there old ground annfield  :laugh:.we won 6-0 that day.

a friend of mine wasn't caught, :laugh: am saying no more.

Remember it well as I got lifted at the Station after the match.Seeing as it was Xmas got let off with a bollocking.Biggest job was persuading the cops to let me board the Edinburgh train as thats where I live.They wanted me on the Perth train !!

Seems there's a fair bit of talk regarding Hearts supporters being around the area, with their game being live on Sky up in Inverness and a 12.30 ko it's believed many will be staying behind in Edinburgh and watching the game in the pubs. Also hearing some pubs are only letting in regulars,others considering shutting their doors come 16.45 due to potential trouble from Hearts when they return from up north. I can only assume any threat of trouble will be based on hibs taking over regular Hearts pubs.  As I say,it's only talk,I've no idea if there is any truth in it. 

Remember it well as I got lifted at the Station after the match.Seeing as it was Xmas got let off with a bollocking.Biggest job was persuading the cops to let me board the Edinburgh train as thats where I live.They wanted me on the Perth train !!

Ah the memories of that game, some good,some not so good. But my brain is certainly playing tricks though,I've always convinced ma self that this game was played in glorious sunshine !  I'm positive I wasn't even wearing a jacket