MOTM Hibs 2 - Saints 1 - LCSF - 30/01/16

ex-montrosesaintee

MOTM Hibs 2 - Saints 1 - LCSF - 30/01/16  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The poll is remarkable.  Considering there are currently 58 votes, that Joe has 100% tells the whole sorry tale of yesterday.

This should be pointed out to Tommy to post up in the dressing room this week along with his own name at the bottom of the pile for his peculiar line up of semi crocks in mid-field.

Joe the Throw was probably the only player who played to his potential yesterday. Don't understand a few of TW's decisions before or during the game. If players are not fit DON'T PLAY THEM. And the decision to bring on Sutton instead of Zippy or even Thompson was (and still is) just baffling.

But hey ho, thems the breaks back to the league.

for slf - it was funny the first 8,000,000 times you voted for the worst player on purpose, but grow the **** up man.  I actually put effort into running this each season you know.  No wonder Radford stopped with wallopers like you around.

thank you.

i will vote for who I want.

for slf - it was funny the first 8,000,000 times you voted for the worst player on purpose, but grow the **** up man.  I actually put effort into running this each season you know.  No wonder Radford stopped with wallopers like you around.

are you blaming me for radfords demise? i am sure he is big enough to stick up for his self,without you sticking yer oar in dude.