St. Johnstone FC V Aberdeen - Saturday 6th February 2016

Markinch Saint

When is Cummins 'cummin' back...I think our goal fest was partly down to him? I don't think that it's any co incidence the goals have dried up since he's been out of the team.

i think when he is fully fit we'll regain some form!

do you mean back to form? cos hes been back in the team since the well game at new year

Scobbie and Joe were the central defensive partnership, Spoony and Lappin played in midfield and Fisher came on in the 70th minute when we beat them 5-1 on their own patch..    Only saying like.

We were missing Mannus, MOH, Millar and Ando was an unused sub.

If I remember correctly, Aberdeen were riding high at the top of the league when they met Saints in what turned out to be a coupon buster.

KEEP THE FAITH.
COYS.

could swear joe played rb that day

Heard the interview with Alan Stubbs last night talking about the whole situation with Jay Allen at the beginning of the season and how it affected the whole team.  

Pretty sure the MOH saga had the same affect on our squad. 

Another point about Mikey is the pitch.....how its a disgrace and he couldn't play on it. Funny how the young lad Thomson came in for one game and it didn't hamper his man of the match performance.

At the moment we just don't know what team is gonna turn up. So many injuries to key players. We're on a horrendous run and the quicker we get back to winning ways the better. Hopefully starting today.

Let's get behind the team 100% again 

Am I right in thinking Aberdeen have the normal away stand and part of main stand which is all ticket and sold out ?

I presume their fans can also go in Ormond stand and pay at gate if they re families ?

East stand is pay at gate ?

I would expect Aberdeen to bring a massive support so do we think Ormond could fill ?

Edited by Strawman

I reckon with It being advertised still on Aberdeenshire website as there being a cash turnstile but the only bit of the ground not sold out to Aberdeen fans being the family stand then we could see more Aberdeen fans than there is room for them.

I could see them bringing more than the approx 4000 there would be room for them for in the normal bits.

With easton and Dave out I wonder if Liam craig could drop into left back with Joe at right and tam and Ando in centre. Don't see him playing the boy from alloa today.

Was thinking the same mainstand however I do feel Liams would struggle if he was against Hayes and I can see an early booking even a red coming through a frustrated tackle. think I would load our left up with Scobbie, Craig then Lappin, and Swanson then Cummings , it would congest their right side a bit and no give them space to run into. Feck knows what I would do on the right though :wink:        

We're going to get pummelled today. The sooner it's over and we can move on the better. 

Have to admit I fear the same.

But nothing surprises me with Saints. There's as much chance of us going out there and losing 4-0 as there is chance of us surprising everybody and giving the Dons another absolute spanking. I'd settle for a score draw quite happily.

We are not a bad team, we've got a good squad that's just going through a rough patch. Sadly I just can't see us getting the opportunity to get back on track today against an impressive Aberdeen side.