Dundee v St.Johnstone

SaintJet

Tommy is a legend but just how far do we let this go on? I know that I am only reading the text on BBC Sport and what others are saying on here but who is to blame for this? 

Shoot me down but what direction are we heading?

Maybe the policy of signing our former players from clubs that no longer see them as assets might be the wrong road to be going down.

Some of the returnee's that some folk on here were raving about don't seem to be cutting the mustard.

Cheap option though.

And before I get pulled up. On the crowds we get what's the alternative?

Edited by Indicator

I really think you need glasses. He's been utter rubbish since coming on and has lost the ball with poor passes. He has created nothing and hasn't come close to troubling the full-back.

He meant he had a shot on goal. Which is the only positive thing we did all game.

Make no doubt about it, tonight is a clear indication we are on a downward spiral unless we reshape the squad over the summer.

That was as poor a performance as I've seen from any side in our league this season. Craig, Lappin, Scobbie, Fischer and Sutton have to go. Others need to step up now or risk losing their place.

As for Tommys subs, it's just not worth discussing.

This is by far the angriest I've been with a Saints performance since we returned to the Premier.

I get the feeling Tommy has had enough - never seen him looking so down as the last few weeks

maybe something going on we don't know about

I think you're right - I've had that feeling as well. He's never had a comfortable relationship with the chairman and has probably asked to strengthen and didn't get any support from the chairman again. I actually think he might walk.

The saddest thing are the comments on BBC radio. Biscuits saying that this wasn't a Saints side he identified with. Brutal stuff.