U.S.A. Presidential Campaign.

HOODLUM65

Can't we have a grown up discussion on here without abusing each other.

I did try and balance it with a new compliment, you'll see I admired his bullish ability to post something moronic, be torn to shreds for it, and then move on to the next moronic subject as if nothing ever happened. I'm sure we'll all agree that sub(ob)jective opinions on moronicism aside that I something I would never manage to do. Top work Paul shark - keep spouting those lines the tory billionaires you support are laughing at you for falling for. 

Was going to let Mr shark answer for himself.

If I remember correctly the problem the opposition parties had was the human rights record of one of the companies involved.

I would have thought the record you & Jiangsu have in standing up for the minorities,you would have agreed but for some reason Nicola can do no wrong in your eyes.

Some on here only see what they want to see.

At least Jiangsu has a sense of humour.

0D80F863-BC7A-4D72-B378-651DB4948091-456-0000002FD2590AFF_tmp.png

I live in Ohio these days... I guess Trump winning was no surprise, poverty here is stifling at times, completely different from Dallas. Thought this piece does a good job of explaining the why a little differently from most mainstream press.

www.cracked.com/blog/6-reasons-trumps-rise-that-no-one-talks-about/

Whether you like Trump or not is irrelevant, the who could have been anyone, hell, it could have been Bernie probably, but it wasn't and clearly the democrats (really all political parties ) are in a mess. They've lost control for the first time in a while and failed to get a clear message to the right people. 

Trump isn't the problem that created this, he's just a big fuk you to the political parties, similar I'd guess to Farage/Brexit? Tea party even? To ignore this or to call it something else is to misunderstand what is happening, that there is a monumental geopolitical shift underway. I'll guarantee other European parliaments will fall to outside parties, and I believe the EU could be in trouble as this shift resonates.

Where we go from here will be interesting, democracy at work....a global underclass revolt snowballing into a movement with political bite.

Edited by Texas-Saint

I did try and balance it with a new compliment, you'll see I admired his bullish ability to post something moronic, be torn to shreds for it, and then move on to the next moronic subject as if nothing ever happened. I'm sure we'll all agree that sub(ob)jective opinions on moronicism aside that I something I would never manage to do. Top work Paul shark - keep spouting those lines the tory billionaires you support are laughing at you for falling for. 

I hope you don't see this as an attempt to insult you, but belittling comments like this and your mindset behind it, multiplied 50+ million times created the reason the UK is out of Europe and Trump is a president.

Companies don't have human rights records, do they? And you're on the wrong thread. It's all going pear shaped, mate. Give up.

Alternatively, you could experiment by actually presenting some facts. Which company, when, what human rights records?

And why haven't you complained to the UK government about the huge amount of trade they oversee with Chinese companies? Or the German, or American governments? China owns most of the US national debt. 

Because all your interested in is SNP Bad, based on shite.

Sorry,should learn to get wound up at only 1 thread at a time.

I hope you don't see this as an attempt to insult you, but belittling comments like this and your mindset behind it, multiplied 50+ million times created the reason the UK is out of Europe and Trump is a president.

I don't see it as an attempt to insult me and I believe it's factually correct (as is my post). 

Seeing as its all in the past now, I'm at the stage though that the fleeting satisfaction I get from pointing out idiocy outweighs the damage it does. But yes, lefty wanks cost both votes. 

Of course, it's ****ing pathetic that big hardman rightys like Paul shark protest vote because they can't stand being made fun of, but I quite agree it's what happened. 

I posted a while back that if it was Trump v Clinton, Trump would win; but if Trump v Sanders, Sanders would win. For me it was just a case of which candidate was more anti-establishment and likely to offer something different. I lived in America for a few years (Texas) and many of the folks there I'm still in touch are fed up with being told what to do, say or think by others who oppress them by calling them racist / fascist etc for holding a different view. Just last night my ex wife was opining that all the pandering to minorities that goes on has led to a backlash - "fukk them, what about me?". There are so many disillusioned out of work people in middle America, both Trump and Sanders played their messaging to them very well but the deep pockets of Hilary's backers and Trump's ability to attract publicity won out.

fed up with being told what to do, say or think by others who oppress them by calling them racist / fascist etc for holding a different view. 

I agree unusually with your entire post, but in the unlikely event that the above is another tired reference to me, which I'm sure it isn't I just wanted to remind you and cagey that back when we were discussing brexit I agreed with you  many people had legitimate concerns over things like immigration - and save my insults for where they are deserved, not for holding a different view but for being outright offensive  - I. E some of your past posts and near all of Paul's. Very different to cageys accusation. 

Doesn't mean it's true of the left at large, especially in American colleges whose culture in my mind is well on the way to inviting society's demise. 

This is the mentality of some of the pro Clinton supporters.

New Balance have 5 running shoe manufacturing plants in the US and one in the U.K.

This is a company doing there business at home and supporting American industry and workers.

They are quite unique as most others have moved all of there manufacturing to Asia or the Indian sub continent, although they do manufacture there cheaper ranges there.http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/37948946/new-balance-trainer-wearers-bin-and-burn-their-shoes-over-trump

These idiots would probably rather see American workers lose there jobs to piss off a Company president.

All of that global economy "pixie dust" that has seen global US corps like Microsoft, ebay, Apple and others evade taxes, ignore local labour laws, and put blue collar people out of work in the US has come home to roost. By cosying up to Wall Street, Pharma, Oil and the other industries who are now able to be more free with their political contributions, the Democrats cut themselves off from the very people whose vote they needed to win the election. Trump might be an arse, but he's smart and knew how to target votes from these disaffected groups.

Europe is swinging towards alternative politics, many of the right leaning variety.

Marine Le Pen is 6/4 to win in France.

Then there's Norbert Hofer, 4/5 in Austria.

Geert Wilders in Holland, can't even get a quote on him.

Frauke Petry won't win in Germany, but her party (AfD) may end up the power brokers.

Italy you've got 5-star and Beppe Grillo, potential king-makers.

And who knows what'll happen in places like Hungary, Czech Republic, etc?

Europe is swinging towards alternative politics, many of the right leaning variety.

Marine Le Pen is 6/4 to win in France.

Then there's Norbert Hofer, 4/5 in Austria.

Geert Wilders in Holland, can't even get a quote on him.

Frauke Petry won't win in Germany, but her party (AfD) may end up the power brokers.

Italy you've got 5-star and Beppe Grillo, potential king-makers.

And who knows what'll happen in places like Hungary, Czech Republic, etc?

" Islam is not a religion, it is an ideology, the ideology of a retarded culture"

" Our supporters see how our leaders spend millions of euros on migrants while in Dubhai the police drive lamborginis these countries aren't poor Suadi Arabia and the Gulf States should help these people they are their own are they not?"

" I don't hate Muslims I hate Islam "

" As for people with dual passports, if they commit a crime in the Netherlands then they should be deported to the other country whether they were born here or not "

" Islam is not a religion, it is an ideology, the ideology of a retarded culture"

" Our supporters see how our leaders spend millions of euros on migrants while in Dubhai the police drive lamborginis these countries aren't poor Suadi Arabia and the Gulf States should help these people they are their own are they not?"

" I don't hate Muslims I hate Islam "

" As for people with dual passports, if they commit a crime in the Netherlands then they should be deported to the other country whether they were born here or not "

Because the Gulf States couldn't give two ****s about there Arab brothers knowing fine well the suckers from the West will come to there aid.

Having worked in Bahrain I've seen how the locals treat the Indian and African workers, absolutely appalling.

Id rather visit Chernobyl than go to a fake man made destination like Dubai.

Because the Gulf States couldn't give two ****s about there Arab brothers knowing fine well the suckers from the West will come to there aid.

Having worked in Bahrain I've seen how the locals treat the Indian and African workers, absolutely appalling.

Id rather visit Chernobyl than go to a fake man made destination like Dubai.

Never have and never will, all these "arab" states are interested in is consolidation of their own power and privilege at the expense of anyone who isn't them. Take a look at how they are run and you see feudalism at it's worst.