St Johnstone Fc - Halll of Shame

AthensSaint

My player candidate would be Danny Grainger. What a plonker. Not putting in a tackle once he had done a pre-agreement with Hearts.

My other than player candidate would be slf. I have never seen one person trumpeted out of Old Muiton than him.  

Danny Grainger did not have a PCA with Hearts, he signed for them at the end of the season once his contract had expired.  It's not like you to have all of the opinions but none of the facts.

Tbh there have only been a few incidents that have blackened the name of the club by players. Hall of shame.....pretty lame if you ask me.  

Yeah they maybe acted like twats in some shape or form when leaving the club but still contributed a lot.  Vine scored the winner against Celtic, Grainger was quite consistent when he was here. Yeah it didn't work out for McLelland or Stark but to say they were shameful,nah.  

Cant just pick on Tam Monty

I'm not, the first comment was a joke.  I think Tam is a great player, I just wish he had the aerial ability to back up his footballing ability, then he'd be a decent CH. 

however, all footballing ability deserted him last night. Everyone has off days, he had one yesterday.

anyone remember his tackle in the box when Aberdeen best us 4-0 in the league cup semi? Arguably the best saving tackle I've ever seen. 

We have a whole squad of quality players, 90% of them who are underperforming right now.