Other games on the go

Edstar101

Cup final and supposedly Scotland's showpiece game absolute disgrace at the end.What the feck were the stewards and police doing at the final whistle, perhaps with hindsight Motherwell made the right decision at our game earlier.

Edited by ejksjfc

Was reading the report card on English players against Turkey and there was a team picture accompanying the article, now answer me a question what the feck is it wie players stockings I thought Liam had his high some off the English team you would swear to feck they had garter belts on.

What Is the purpose off the high stockings apart from looking like a feckin Jessie

Muscle support or summat,but I think some of they puffs just think it looks trendy !  Reminds oh the days when some of the guys in my team would cover themselves in ralgex, just so they could "smell" like a footballer 

They have all blue tape all over their legs. Copying Macca. They are also wearing sports bra's . Whats that about ?.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

MISSED PENALTY - Hibernian

Posted at 20:10

Danny Swanson spurns the opportunity to double Hibernian's lead, blazing his spot kick high over the bar. The ball is still travelling, apparently. "A terrible, terrible penalty," bemoans Sportsound anchor Richard Gordon.

oops. Did he ever miss a penalty for us?