Other games on the go

Edstar101

20 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Topic is 'other games on the go'.

One game not on the go is Inverness Caley v Queen of the South. It's OFF.

Imagine expecting teams/fans to travel the length of the Country in January.

(P.S. waterlogged pitch).

Jeez your back and still moaning, have had a word wae Donna since you left the country we picked up points, so your the jinx and Donna's no letting you on the bus :laugh:

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, ejksjfc said:

ICT need to get their act together in the 2nd half to set up Macca’s return to McDiarmid for the challenge cup final. I can’t see them playing the final in Perth if sevco kids get through.

2 hours ago, Tranmere Saintee said:

And they did!

Even though Perth would make sense given the participating teams the SPFPFSPFL will probably play the final in Belfast.

St Mirren-Hearts game off due to rain. We really are seeing the benefits of winter break.

Undercool heating not much good for rain though.

Wonder if they will play it tomorrow or Sunday or does that just apply to Rangers ?.

I am sure there will be a few other games off this weekend.

2 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Sevco struggling to score against a very apprehensive Braga. Even missed a penalty.

What about the co- efficient?

First time in 60 years I have wanted Rangers to win ,mainly due to co-efficient. I also want their schedule to be heavy so that their season is finished when we play them.

1 hour ago, garydavidson said:

When will we get to play them though? :)

That is the problem. If we get beat by Israel it could probably be played on wed 1st April but that would involve last minute arrangements & there is the possibility of a few non Scots being involved in Nations cup.

So the answer is I don't know & glad it is not my problem.

At the end of the day the interests of St Johnstone will not be considered.

I think you can carry over Pre-split games to after the split as long as (obviously) it can’t effect the actual split. Pretty sure this has happened before. It would be really funny if the entire SPPFFLPFL board started haunting every one of our games, praying we lose. 

Maybe, if Celtic wrap up the league early, they will end up doing a Liverpool and fielding their second eleven against us - tbf, they did reach the semis of the diddy cup.