Partick v Saints 23/2/16

RandomGuy

So there hasn't been any real heavy rainfall but actually there has been torrential rain on and off for days? Haha. Fail. 

2 days of constant rain? There's been several times during the last 2 days when there's been no rain

This. It's been raining but it's hardly been constant and torrential.

Just based it on what Partick Thistle supporters have been saying on their own forum tbh. My deepest apologies for not querying what people who live next to the stadium were saying about the weather at the stadium. 

Just based it on what Partick Thistle supporters have been saying on their own forum tbh. My deepest apologies for not querying what people who live next to the stadium were saying about the weather at the stadium. 

Bless you. You're a serious character. It was said in jest but I appreciate some people need the cushion of emoticons. 

To make a serious contribution to your thread - they clearly have issues with their pitch and it would not surprise me if the rearranged fixture is postponed for the same reason. 

Bless you. You're a serious character. It was said in jest but I appreciate some people need the cushion of emoticons. 

To make a serious contribution to your thread - they clearly have issues with their pitch and it would not surprise me if the rearranged fixture is postponed for the same reason. 

Was the game on Tuesday already a re-arranged one?

Have to wonder if they'll be forced to play games at a different stadium at some point, splits due to end April 9th I think, thats only 7 weeks. And they've 10 games to play in that time now.

Was the game on Tuesday already a re-arranged one?

Have to wonder if they'll be forced to play games at a different stadium at some point, splits due to end April 9th I think, thats only 7 weeks. And they've 10 games to play in that time now.

Yes they will be.  These will be known as "away games". :cool:

Weather is supposedly dry today and tomorrow in Glasgow although it is likely very cold/ freezing temperatures; whether this means this will help the pitch is in the lap of the gods. I suspect the game will go ahead.

Partick have had a long lie so they should be fresh. They are also big hard lads who like to knock fvck out of the opposition. After a fine and hard earned win on Saturday we could really do with putting in a decent shift and getting the hell out of there with 3 points. Scobbie is nailed on to continue and rightly so- I'd like to see him behind Muzz between defense and midfield and see Easton back. I also think Sutton will get a call for this game.

Don't think Easton will be ready. I certainly wouldn't play Scobbie between the defence and midfield.

Mannus

Fisher  Anderson  Shaughnessy  Scobbie

Millar   Davidson

Thomson      Wotherspoon    Swanson

Cummins

That would be my line-up. I have a feeling that MacLean and Lappin will start though.

Don't think Easton will be ready. I certainly wouldn't play Scobbie between the defence and midfield.

Mannus

Fisher  Anderson  Shaughnessy  Scobbie

Millar   Davidson

Thomson      Wotherspoon    Swanson

Cummins

That would be my line-up. I have a feeling that MacLean and Lappin will start though.

I'd start Lappin ahead of Thomson and play him in a midfield 3, with Swanson and Spoony playing in behind Cummins.

Thomson was a bit of a man down at times on Saturday. He has potential, but we're needing points just now and I don't think we can afford to start him in this match.

Don't think they have an official car park. They have a special number for ordering Disabled tickets so assume they'd be able to give you information on wheres best?

This can be done by contacting the office at Firhill.  Please ask to speak to Diane Scott on 0141 579 1971 or email diane.scott@ptfc.co.uk