FAIR CITY UNITY

saintbear

The reason they are where they are is to stop the rush down the front or to the area where there are empty seats. It's pretty obvious a lot of fans don't like or want them at games.  They have their own section.  Maybe in time it will spread further out to the top section but that's where theyll be staying for now.  

Edited by Dr Christmas Jones

The reason they are where they are is to stop the rush down the front or to the area where there are empty seats. It's pretty obvious a lot of fans don't like or want them at games.  They have their own section.  Maybe in time it will spread further out to the top section but that's where theyll be staying for now.  

it obvious a lot of fans don't like or want them there,  why is that? 

The Facebook post on this very subject has been interesting to say the least. A certain poster on there has been giving the young ones a bit of a slagging, it seems he's retorted to sending out pms to folk responding to his posts. One or two of which he's offered to "meet". I'm finding it amusing, not the fact he is a fanatic The The fan, more to the point he was well involved with the MBS back in the Muirton days and travelled to many games as part of the mob. I don't know if he sees the irony in slagging off these guys. Hes actually a good lad but seems I'm missing his point. Anywho fair play to these young lads, they deserve credit for what they're trying to achieve and I hope to see the group grow in strength and numbers 

The Facebook post on this very subject has been interesting to say the least. A certain poster on there has been giving the young ones a bit of a slagging, it seems he's retorted to sending out pms to folk responding to his posts. One or two of which he's offered to "meet". I'm finding it amusing, not the fact he is a fanatic The The fan, more to the point he was well involved with the MBS back in the Muirton days and travelled to many games as part of the mob. I don't know if he sees the irony in slagging off these guys. Hes actually a good lad but seems I'm missing his point. Anywho fair play to these young lads, they deserve credit for what they're trying to achieve and I hope to see the group grow in strength and numbers 

Is there a link to that Facebook post? 

It was good to see but I feel sitting where they do the singing and noise escapes and if they sat further back the stand would amplify they noise.  I sit a little bit along but felt the atmosphere from the lads was not as loud as it could have sounded.  Any thoughts to sitting back a little and use the stand/roof as an amplifier...  good to see so many there..

i see your point but think its the fact they want to be noticed on tv, closer to away fans etc, maybe once numbers are bigger then this might be the case

Surprising how many ex-hoolies adopt the "holier than thou" attitude later on in life. As for the young team they're singing and chanting no' chucking tatties wi' nails and bits o' yer dads auld razor in them or walking in wi' a copy of the curier and a hand full of 10 bob bits. (aulder guys will ken what i mean) gie them a break.

Surprising how many ex-hoolies adopt the "holier than thou" attitude later on in life. As for the young team they're singing and chanting no' chucking tatties wi' nails and bits o' yer dads auld razor in them or walking in wi' a copy of the curier and a hand full of 10 bob bits. (aulder guys will ken what i mean) gie them a break.

your correct . 

It must be said Some of the  holier than thou on here know  feck all .just poking there nose in as usual.

'Great effort - it was a terrible game - first half in particular but they really got behind the team. Really hope this catches on and the numbers grow. 

my young lad is very much part of this and was telling me they collected £50 on Saturday  for future displays

anyone want to donate a couple on pounds to there wee fund ask there team for Jordie or Shay on a Saturday  us oldies need to encourage and support these guys ,there the future of our wee club