FAIR CITY UNITY

saintbear

Great end of season by the Unity,now guys start a recruiting drive sell the unity as the best Saturday entertainment going

think you have gave the more established ultra movements a real lesson

enjoy the summer practice for next season 

from all the Saints fans thank you

Season is over but definitely isn't the end for the group. Hoping to plan a few group ups over the summer which also include the wider saints support, details will be put on her for people who are interested. As usual thanks for the support and as we say onwards and upwards. 

Edited by Puckfolice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

perhaps putting the words up here would help.

took me a few games sitting next to them til i worked them out

Aye, I sit in the west stand and can't make it out. Even if they up'd their social media presence to help clue everyone one else into what they're trying to do.

I also agree with comments about them having a wee recruitment drive. Would be good to see that wee section growing and being inclusive. 

Aye, I sit in the west stand and can't make it out. Even if they up'd their social media presence to help clue everyone one else into what they're trying to do.

I also agree with comments about them having a wee recruitment drive. Would be good to see that wee section growing and being inclusive. 

Go over and join them  and join in.

Edited by sixties saintee
missed word.

Over here (aus), Western Sydney wanderers fans are both bizarre and great. I'm a Melbourne Victory follower, (perth Glory still #1! For obvious reasons- greatest team name ever!), but there's too much crap with flares in Melbourne. Sydney wanderers section turn their backs and chant for 90 minutes. 

Think they copied it from a Greek side, not sure, but hilarious & players love them 

Edited by Melbourne Saint