Aberdeen v Saints 27/2/16

The ghost of Jim Morton

That must have been some cut that Easton got. 

Personally I think we should go with the usual back 4. Midfield of Lappin left, Craig and Spoony and Thompson right. Swanson to sit just in behind MacLean.

Mannus

Fisher         Joe Ando      Scobbie

Thompson Spoony Craig Lappin

Swanson 

Maclean 

Celtic dropping 2 points tonight will give Aberdeen a boost. Think something similar happened before last game against them.

Aberdeen are however serial bottler and as our defence is leakier than a sieve we'd be as well throwing caution to the wind and trying to outscore them... If only.

I have zero interest in this game, no enthusiasm at all and I have loyally followed the saints since 1977! Think I need help!

'Mon GS your team needs you! It was only October we put 5 past the sheep men .....

We all feel like you at some point, but we are in the top half of the league no like DUFC?! We are a team in transition, football is a confidence game so I think we should ALL get behind the team, be they good bad or totally disgusting. If you have watched them since '77 you will have seen them a LOT worse. COYS ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Heading off now, cya all up there  Saintees. Mind now, plenty of shouting ( very very loud) support for the team, plenty of positivity. Hope you are all going up to do your bit.. I will personal save ANY criticism for after the match ( should things  not go according to plan, should we be unlucky again, should the pitch cause us difficulties or injuries cause us problems)

COY SAINTS, COY SAINTS FANS...:wink:

Heading off now, cya all up there  Saintees. Mind now, plenty of shouting ( very very loud) support for the team, plenty of positivity. Hope you are all going up to do your bit.. I will personal save ANY criticism for after the match ( should things  not go according to plan, should we be unlucky again, should the pitch cause us difficulties or injuries cause us problems)

COY SAINTS, COY SAINTS FANS...:wink:

what about if we witness Tommy'esk substitutions?

Cannot make a game for the next month for various reasons.  So come on Saints if I cannot see you at least cheer me up stuck in work today.  Shift Hanover is to a sheep supporter so give me bragging rights.

everything is against us at the moment but this is when saints a win is the best