Makes you wonder

Sevco zombie

it was mates garden joined on to it , used to go into banks of perth and steal the venison as well, tell u something perth was great then still remember when they knocked down dewars with the wrecking ball I was on way to caley Road school didn't make it stood and watched that all day 

Sentences,full stops & capitals used to be a big help.

it was mates garden joined on to it , used to go into banks of perth and steal the venison as well, tell u something perth was great then still remember when they knocked down dewars with the wrecking ball I was on way to caley Road school didn't make it stood and watched that all day 

changed days, JJ. Oh to be young again. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Waiting to drive out of a layby, noticed a slow convoy approaching from behind with a lorry behind them.

1st Police car drew alongside and indicated for me to stay where I was.

As he disappeared out of view , 2nd Police car drew alongside and indicated for me to pull out in front of him.

Keystone cops or what??

Thought those in convoys had to be in touch with one another. 

23 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Waiting to drive out of a layby, noticed a slow convoy approaching from behind with a lorry behind them.

1st Police car drew alongside and indicated for me to stay where I was.

As he disappeared out of view , 2nd Police car drew alongside and indicated for me to pull out in front of him.

Keystone cops or what??

Thought those in convoys had to be in touch with one another. 

What were you doing in the layby?

• 2 weeks later...

Woman returns to her car in Morrisons c.p. carrying 6 inflated helium balloons, opens her door and places them in the front passenger seat area.

Methinks surely not going to drive off with them floating around.

Observed her sitting in the drivers seat for a few minutes then.........yep you've guessed it.

Hope she made it home o.k. and no one got hurt.

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/01/2018 at 9:11 AM, HOODLUM65 said:

Woman returns to her car in Morrisons c.p. carrying 6 inflated helium balloons, opens her door and places them in the front passenger seat area.

Methinks surely not going to drive off with them floating around.

Observed her sitting in the drivers seat for a few minutes then.........yep you've guessed it.

Hope she made it home o.k. and no one got hurt.

Wonder if the balloons had "Congratulations on passing your driving test" printed on them.