St.Johnstone vs Partick Thistle

SaintSam1884

Thoughts on who you would like to replace him? Genuinely interested. 

It's a reasonable question, but one I don't have an answer to.  It's clear that this can't go on though - we're going backwards at a massive rate.  The guy who's responsible for changing the pattern hasn't managed to do that for the past couple of months.  What the hell do they do in training all week?  He's failing at his job.  Goodbye.

Wtf is going on with the formation? No right midfielder and, unsurprisingly, both goals came from there. The lack of cover from the midfield, Spoony and Muzz in particular, has put the defence under huge pressure. Muzz simply can't play that role as he takes himself out the game by going to grot do far too often.

The guy behind me's abuse of fisher is beyond a joke. 

It's a reasonable question, but one I don't have an answer to.  It's clear that this can't go on though - we're going backwards at a massive rate.  The guy who's responsible for changing the pattern hasn't managed to do that for the past couple of months.  What the hell do they do in training all week?  He's failing at his job.  Goodbye.

It has been a very weird season as he was also the man responsible for that amazing form we had with the run of away wins. I genuinely think the loss of Cummings was massive as it went all to pot then. The O'Halloran issue not helping either.  Some of his formations etc. lately are hard to ignore though. 

Saints won't sack him though. Not a chance. 

Brutal to watch but do our fans understand that howling abuse at saints players and fisher in particular does nothing to help. Thistle look a class above us and are a much better side, it's as simple as that.

You can't blame them a jot. Three months of this p**h is getting a bit wearing...