Saints v ICT Wed 9th March K-O 7.45pm

I realise you want to have a pop at the club at every opportunity, but it's getting boring.  There's a thread about the official site to have a moan about it on.  Can't you stick to that?

It's also been explained to you that most of the stuff on the site is done by volunteers.  Why don't you volunteer of you could do better than them?

I am aware of the thread about the official site I started it.

There had not been a post in this thread for 2 days and it was my, and I accept this, mischievous attempt to get some views on the upcoming game. The attempted levity was clearly lost on you.

I take issue with you saying I "have a pop" at every opportunity. I have followed my club faithfully for over 40 years and will be in attendance tonight in what may well be a long night. I am nothing if not a genuine St. Johnstone fan. If you can join the dots you will see that I have clear and very considerable concerns about the Web site and dissemination of information to the fans. For your information I have written to Mr Brown asking for improvements and have also suggested a way in which this can be improved both professionally and with continued fan participation. The volunteers to which you refer to have my full support and I am on record stating this. 

Now back to this thread, how about contributing towards the discussion instead of looking to find fault with everyone? Do you have something worth reading about tonight's game?

If I was an ICT supporter I would be worried because they sit below us in the league and they are there for the taking. They finished a respectable position last season so, let's lift the doom and gloom and shout loud tonight if you are going and, if you are not, like me, I will be watching for up dates and bellowing at my PC!

COYS

I am aware of the thread about the official site I started it.

There had not been a post in this thread for 2 days and it was my, and I accept this, mischievous attempt to get some views on the upcoming game. The attempted levity was clearly lost on you.

I take issue with you saying I "have a pop" at every opportunity. I have followed my club faithfully for over 40 years and will be in attendance tonight in what may well be a long night. I am nothing if not a genuine St. Johnstone fan. If you can join the dots you will see that I have clear and very considerable concerns about the Web site and dissemination of information to the fans. For your information I have written to Mr Brown asking for improvements and have also suggested a way in which this can be improved both professionally and with continued fan participation. The volunteers to which you refer to have my full support and I am on record stating this. 

Now back to this thread, how about contributing towards the discussion instead of looking to find fault with everyone? Do you have something worth reading about tonight's game?

My thoughts on tonight's game are we will win.

The length of time you have followed Saints is irrelevant to be honest - that doesn't make you any more or less of a fan than anyone else.  I've followed Saints for 45 years - my opinions are no more or less relevant than anyone else's.  I don't doubt for a second that you're a genuine Saints fan.  I've never suggested you're not.  I don't look to find fault with everyone -  I said that your continual moaning about the official site was boring and I fully stand by that.

My thoughts on tonight's game are we will win.

The length of time you have followed Saints is irrelevant to be honest - that doesn't make you any more or less of a fan than anyone else.  I've followed Saints for 45 years - my opinions are no more or less relevant than anyone else's.  I don't doubt for a second that you're a genuine Saints fan.  I've never suggested you're not.  I don't look to find fault with everyone -  I said that your continual moaning about the official site was boring and I fully stand by that.

You said I had a pop at the club at every opportunity. This is incorrect and suggests someone who doesn't have the best interests of the club at heart. You are happy with the OS I'm not. I could care less about your opinion - lets move on.

Come on Saints. Time to show us the passion and will to fight for each other hasn't totally abandoned us. Don't give Inverness a minute on the ball, be in their faces from the first whistle. Show them no respect, let them know they are in for a hard game. I don't care if we win ugly tonight, the important thing is to just win. COYS. 

A  week on,  another game, and I am  full of hope yet again. Come on Saints don't  let me and the rest of our faithful support down. Kane to start PLEASE.. Everyone to know what they are supposed to be doing PLEASE. And a performance like our life depended on a win..Pretty PLEASE.   I know you guys can do it...    COYS

A  week on,  another game, and I am  full of hope yet again. Come on Saints don't  let me and the rest of our faithful support down. Kane to start PLEASE.. Everyone to know what they are supposed to be doing PLEASE. And a performance like our life depended on a win..Pretty PLEASE.   I know you guys can do it...    COYS

Copy all that.

If I have a request it is that TW has told the guys we must not lose an early goal. We must be on our toes from the start and not give them a sniff. Please lets have a win tonight.

Guest ScottMann

Pretty sure it goes on head to head in these instances 

That'd be ridiculous if one of the sides had three away games against the other so given Doncaster's in charge that'll be how it works.