Saints v ICT Wed 9th March K-O 7.45pm

... Everyone to know what they are supposed to be doing PLEASE. And a performance like our life depended on a win..Pretty PLEASE.   I know you guys can do it...    COYS

Balls out of the bath... I fancy us tonight. We beat them in October, they have a couple more injuries than us, they will have on eye on cup replay.

If we score first, we win...

If we don't concede in the first 45, we win...

sounds easy really!

Balls out of the bath... I fancy us tonight. We beat them in October, they have a couple more injuries than us, they will have on eye on cup replay.

If we score first, we win...

If we don't concede in the first 45, we win...

sounds easy really!

if  score more than them...... we win :razz:

So, seemingly they all had a team meeting after the Thistle game and some things were said.............according to Swanson.

Hopefully see a bit of a reaction tonight.

COYS!

Like the sound of that. Usually when these things get aired there is a reaction. 

That one bit of information has me enthused about our chances.

I can only hope Caley are too tired to play in this game and we suddenly remember how to play football again but I can't see it and think it'll be another shitefest that we will lose due to the same mistakes made as always for the last coupe of months.

Don't even want to listen on the radio...

I can only hope Caley are too tired to play in this game and we suddenly remember how to play football again but I can't see it and think it'll be another shitefest that we will lose due to the same mistakes made as always for the last coupe of months.

Don't even want to listen on the radio...

Even chance as the team is the same as, apart from Kane for Cummings.

I can see us pulling off a shitfest win between two crap sides. Here's hoping anyway. At some point, with Celticlikely to win the cup, and fourth means Europe, it will all click just in time, and on July 5th or something, we will be going mental about our exciting European home game against Kystanisxphubnia Athletic from the Narnia fourth division. The Tulloch will open all day for the home leg, some of you will pay 2 months wages to travel to Kystanisxphubnia for the return leg, Kane will score 10 goals in 11 games and attract derisory offers from Rothwedpeter Town, and all will be back to normal. 

Hic.