Saints v ICT Wed 9th March K-O 7.45pm

Why the fuq is kano not starting every game right now! 

He is a proven goal scorer and even helped us get into Europe this season.

Cummins has scored the same number of goals for Saints in half a season as Kane has in his entire Saints career so far.
I like Kane and it's good to see him starting to find the net but let's not exaggerate, he's not a "proven goalscorer" yet.

Cummins has scored the same number of goals for Saints in half a season as Kane has in his entire Saints career so far.I like Kane and it's good to see him starting to find the net but let's not exaggerate, he's not a "proven goalscorer" yet.

Did he score tonight? 

Has he previously scored for us?

Hmm let me think. ..........

YES he is a proven goal scorer!  He has scored goals!

Stop haverng pish.

3am in the morning for kick off in Thailand, just debating whether to check in for updates or get some happy ending and go to sleep:cool:

Couldny let it go, but it was best of both worlds boys!!  You'll know what I mean!!Quarter to 5, and the wife will wonder where I am :laugh:

Well done saints that was a massive three points.

Missed the game tonight as in the Canaries on holiday but followed game on Twitter which was kept well up to date so thank you to someone at saints for that.

Same again next week please.

Sounded as if Fisher has been instrumental in delivering a few good balls in resulting in chances tonight?

Sounded as if Fisher has been instrumental in delivering a few good balls in resulting in chances tonight?

could only follow it on Twitter but it definitely sounded like a had important in put?! Would like to see him doing well!?! COYS⚽️

Fisher completely sold a defender before the cross for the goal, sum boi.

Swanson <3 backheels and nutmegs galore

Feels better than the Motherwell win, as we deserved this one, won the battle, won the war. Been a long time since that was the case.

lets no get carried away with yourself he completely miss kick the ball to set up kane

Fisher completely sold a defender before the cross for the goal, sum boi.

Swanson <3 backheels and nutmegs galore

Feels better than the Motherwell win, as we deserved this one, won the battle, won the war. Been a long time since that was the case.

Lucky to stay on the field as well(Fisher) gave TW a mouthful tonight and i thought he was for the off to be honest, however any win will do and according to big Hughes it was a toe poke who gives a feck, also according to Preston and Willie (Wanker) Miller we a Ross County are safe now as we have 39 points (can anyone work that one out) ????.     

Edited by Center Half

Well done Saints. Everything I hoped for in terms of effort ( from about 35 minutes onwards) and team selection . It took a while but we battered them second half. Penalty miss was a bit of a stomach churner but we kept plugging away and got the 3 points which we fully deserved. I cannot believe how emotionally drained that left me feeling..Great to see the players fighting for each other and delighted for Kano getting that ball over the line. One swallow a summer does not make but the green shoots are there. We just need to take the confidence forward into next weeks game against Ross County and get stuck in again.. COYS.

Lucky to stay on the field as well(Fisher) gave TW a mouthful tonight and i thought he was for the off to be honest, however any win will do and according to big Hughes it was a toe poke who gives a feck, also according to Preston and Willie (Wanker) Miller we a Ross County are safe now as we have 39 points (can anyone work that one out) ????.     

In the last 15 seasons, the 11th placed team has only finished with more than that amount of points on 3 occasions. The highest tally being 41. We will finish on more than that this season. 

Well done saints that was a massive three points.

Missed the game tonight as in the Canaries on holiday but followed game on Twitter which was kept well up to date so thank you to someone at saints for that.

Same again next week please.

I'm in Lanzarote.

Deserved win. Thought in the first half hour everyone was concentrating on their defensive jobs and as a result we didn't offer very much. Got better as the half went on although I thought Swanson was very quiet in the first half. He was much better in the second half as was the whole side in an attacking sense. We looked much, much better when we took our time on the ball and actually tried to pass the ball rather than hoofing up the park.

Wotherspoon's pen.....he just didn't look confident. Fair play we didn't let that get to us too much.

Don't think there were any 'failures' tonight. Lappin was decent, Davidson was back to what he does best and Swanson had some good touches. Fisher had a decent game going forward. Still not convinced he's a defender.

Mathematically we're still one point from being safe from relegation, so maybe hes (wrongly) assumed United have also played 29 games and that win has put us mathematically safe?