Sign in to follow this  
Sevco zombie

Help

Hopefully somebody remembers this, I mind off a game at murtion Park when in the last seconds saints took a shot at goal at the ice rink end and the ball hit a defender spun out and went right into an ice cream van  (serving window was open) from the corner saints scored and the old guy with the brush behind the goal launched it skywards  , I think it was against Dumbarton, anybody else remember this 

Hopefully somebody remembers this, I mind off a game at murtion Park when in the last seconds saints took a shot at goal at the ice rink end and the ball hit a defender spun out and went right into an ice cream van  (serving window was open) from the corner saints scored and the old guy with the brush behind the goal launched it skywards  , I think it was against Dumbarton, anybody else remember this 

It was indeed against Dumbarton.  The ball didn't hit a defender, it was a clearance hammered out by a defender.  From the corner Ian Gibson headed the winner and we went on to win the First Division title.

It was indeed against Dumbarton.  The ball didn't hit a defender, it was a clearance hammered out by a defender.  From the corner Ian Gibson headed the winner and we went on to win the First Division title.

did it go in the van I'm sure it did,what year was that