New to the area

Robert

How you all doing? I moved up the area last summer from Renfrewshire, my boys are Perth born and bred and are big Saints fans. We have been going to alot of home games, they can't always make it so I am going to start coming myself. I was wondering where the bast place to get a couple of pre match beers and the best stand to go into when I don't have the boys?

Any advice would be great guys. Thanks :wink:

Welcome Robert. Prematch drinks in Barossa St. Saints club and a bus to and from the game courtesy Scone S.S.C.  and a seat in the East stand are recommended.

If sitting at the Ormond end of the East stand however, bring your own ear defenders, for reasons which will become apparent.

Haha Edstar, thanks for the warning :razz: Thanks for the replies guys, Cheers Hoodlum. I will see you all on Saturday but I will most likely have the boys with me this weekend. Might be better to get to know a few of you before I walk into a supporters club with what is exactly like a Glasgow accent :laugh:

Welcome Robert. Prematch drinks in Barossa St. Saints club and a bus to and from the game courtesy Scone S.S.C.  and a seat in the East stand are recommended.

If sitting at the Ormond end of the East stand however, bring your own ear defenders, for reasons which will become apparent.

Shut it sadsack...:mrgreen:

Another saintee in sunny Methven. All we need now is a pub!!

Haha yeah tell me about it mate. I moved here and then it closed a few months later. I noticed they were ripping it all out tonight when I went past with the dog LAUGH OUT LOUD. Does the other place not serve for a beer? My neighbour seems to go down for a beer