Killie v Saints 9/4/16

Biggest defeat of the season' I think' from a team that hasn't scored in 5 games.

Don't know if Mannus at fault for any but throughout the season he has lost a lot of iffy goals so let Clark get a shot for rest of season,even if we are going for 4th. No especially if we are going for 4th.

I am proud of our top six, but the performances since December (apart from Tynie) are atrocious, and any saintee who thinks that is acceptable is deluding themselves. We are in the top six because of results elsewhere went our way but it could have been totally different. I am delighted at a top six finish but the performances are at times pathetic and bar a miracle we will end up in sixth!

Struggling for anything positive to say but today is the first day I looked over at Tommy with anything other than respect. I saw a guy, hands in his pockets, ignoring the obvious predicament we were in at 1-0 down. He had to go two up top. He had to take Lappin off for a striker. Instead he just stood there, arms folded and accepted our fate.

Fortunately we weren't the only bottlers today but lets not kid on, we've got top six by default. Well, we've got it based on our first 3 months. 

Only positive was Chris Millars performance. Decent.

We don't have top 6 by default. The teams below us were worse than us over the last 8 months and didn't gain as many points. There is no default about it. 

I did clarify I meant it was based on our first three months of the season. We've sat with our feet up since then (aside from the odd good performance every 5 or 6 games).

Well done on top six, but we are a team seriously struggling looking at the last two weeks and being honest since before Xmas, no motivation no desire and a hell of a lot of passengers in there today. How come teams like utd and killie have battled like hell, it's not like we have nothing to play for, management teams motivation seems to be lacking.

With the results going our way could have went at that them straight from the start of the second half, as they are no world beaters but waits till fifteen to go and takes swanson the best player with any threat off.

Fluff it up how you like it we have scraped over the line,  but Europe is still achievable, but going by the last couple of weeks wouldn't get the passports ready, hope I'm wrong!

Biggest defeat of the season' I think' from a team that hasn't scored in 5 games.

Don't know if Mannus at fault for any but throughout the season he has lost a lot of iffy goals so let Clark get a shot for rest of season,even if we are going for 4th. No especially if we are going for 4th.

So you weren't at the game but you're all for dropping the keeper. Sound. 

Well.... that 3 points to Killie effectively relegates United in my eyes..

We are 1 point of 4th, possible Europe destination at the start of next campaign.  

All to play for, 3 horse race for 4th separated by 1 point and 5 games to go... more exciting than the top or bottom.  

Wasn't at the game today. But Fkn 3 goals conceded!  2 defeats in 2 weeks from bottom 2 sends shivers down my back... what might happen next season!  

Secure 4th and at least my summer won't be full of worry but of hope.

So you weren't at the game but you're all for dropping the keeper. Sound. 

Going on the season. Not on this game but it sounds like a game of 2 goalies. McDonald got them in the next round of cup when his saves helpedbeat us. Bbc says he kept us out today.

Cant think of any game this season that Mannus has won us a point.

He is past his best. Reflexes are poor & seems to get caught flat footed & is poor with low shots.

I await you pointing out his good points this season.

I think with a decent goalie we could easily be third.

Going on the season. Not on this game but it sounds like a game of 2 goalies. McDonald got them in the next round of cup when his saves helpedbeat us. Bbc says he kept us out today.

Cant think of any game this season that Mannus has won us a point.

He is past his best. Reflexes are poor & seems to get caught flat footed & is poor with low shots.

I await you pointing out his good points this season.

I think with a decent goalie we could easily be third.

As I said, you weren't at today's game. Cool.

Ok we still make top six,we have been lucky,other teams have failed to make it but we had 32 points by christmas only got 11 points since ,totaly unexceptable,we have a forward line who have failed miserably to score and a back line who have leaked goals the management team have failed to rectify this problem,so big changes have to come,either a clear out of underperforming players or we will have major problems next year.

Team looked jaded today but if not for McDonald making some great saves, a dodgy decision to chalk off Liams header and another referee happy to see Kane fouled constantly we could have taken something from the game. Pluses were Midge, Joe and Kane but very poor performances from the rest of midfield and Tam in defence. Swanson especially was a disappointment - he had a couple of decent runs but too often was a passenger and showed a lack of interest.

Summer we need a centrehalf, and ideally a big striker that wont be bullied off the ball. That's 2 games in a row that our side has been outfought physically on the pitch by hungrier teams.