nothing to Play for now...

saint-johns-toun

The Eses stadium new build has been slowed down and unlikely to open this year.

The current board of directors, who may go if Eses are relegated, are very keen for Saints to open the new ground.

It all depends if they are relegated and the new board (if elected) are as keen to have Saints play them.

Was at the new ground in Februarythis year, the major issue for their fans is there is no train or tram service to the new park, its a good 10 miles from the Ataturk Stadium and well out of town, they may be waiting for the train/Tram situation to resolve.

There are very few pubs anywhere near the ground so another "Bar Street" will have to be in old Bar Street if we play them.

The Eses fans are still Saints daft and have told the Eses directors they only want to play Saints at the new stadium opening.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3ka6y3n0gr8frv3/AACe91Mcz1Vh1hRUUPet7V9Oa?dl=0

Bazm, how many teams are relegated each year? And is there a play off with a team from the second tier?

i would love to go to Turkey again, although not sure I could afford it. Myself and babychunder wandered around the old town last time and had a great time. 

Hopefully you guys will not get relegated.

Bazm, how many teams are relegated each year? And is there a play off with a team from the second tier?

i would love to go to Turkey again, although not sure I could afford it. Myself and babychunder wandered around the old town last time and had a great time. 

Hopefully you guys will not get relegated.

no play off 3 teams go down . not looking good for eses . with 4 games to go they lie 3rd bottom 5points behind 4th bottom

Loads to play for.

TW's post match yesterday he said we had 3 wins and two draws last year post split, and so far we have the 3 wins....so just to be beat sellick and jambos to better last year.....

Close the gap on Hearts too.... 

Loads to play for.

TW's post match yesterday he said we had 3 wins and two draws last year post split, and so far we have the 3 wins....so just to be beat sellick and jambos to better last year.....

Close the gap on Hearts too.... 

braw