MOTM Saints 3 - Aberdeen 0 - 22/04/16

ex-montrosesaintee

MOTM Saints 3 - Aberdeen 0 - 22/04/16  

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tough one on another night could have gone for any one of six or seven but Millar for me, best performance for ages and helped keep possession better than many matches recently. Having said that either Ando, Macca or Cummins were only marginally behind

No surprise there then. But like the rest was Excellent..

However, after a few shaky touches in front of the East stand boo boy at the beginning, the goalscorer and creator is getting my vote.

Spoony, Spoony,Spoony.

There were NO failures and anyone who started could have got my vote, though Zander did less than the rest, simply because the guys in front of him made it an easy night for him.

Very hard to pick one tonight.  Ando and Joe were excellent, Fisher did well, Macca and Zippy were immense, Zander had a terrific save albeit when the game was over.  Muzz was dominant, Spoony scored a beauty, Tam was solid.  Going for Midge though - that was the Midge we all know and love tonight, superb.

A 2 week rest for Macca helped wonders... superb showing. Not one failure in the side. Millar looked back to his best. For me Ando was immense and played a blinder... had the strikers in his back pocket all game.  Easily helped by Aberdeen long ball tactics which played right into his hands. Bread and butter.  Ando man of the match.