Ross County 30/4/16

Ist the bus still going as there is not many names down to make it financially viable to run it .

First I cannot make this game on Saturday and I am probably in no position to talk about the lack of numbers - I believe its currently 6 -which as someone has said is not a number that would make any money on a 49 seater bus to Dingwall.      I believe the committee are meeting tonight and MAY decide to obtain a smaller bus which would also lose money with the current numbers.

Its a sad reflection that the committee have fought so hard to put busus on for supporters and that if supporters do not turn up in number ( Yeah no one can force folk to go) then I would imagine the committee are in a situation where they would have to STOP doing buses all together and that would be a total disaster all round.

The HOME buses collapsed as it was losing money AND NOW the prospect of an AWAY bus looks likely as well - Yeah there are other options open to supporters -Cars -Trains etc etc.

I hope the numbers improve otherwise it could be the end of a supporters bus.

So come on Saintees get yer names down and help them out.