St Johnstone Kits/Campus Sports closed?

Robert

I went into town today to order my boy a full strip for his birthday and wanted to get his name and number on it, I was gutted when I got to Campus Sports and the shop was closed and empty :shock:

Does anyone know where I can buy or order one from? I need a 9-10 year old size. Any help with this would be great thanks. 

I went into town today to order my boy a full strip for his birthday and wanted to get his name and number on it, I was gutted when I got to Campus Sports and the shop was closed and empty :shock:

Does anyone know where I can buy or order one from? I need a 9-10 year old size. Any help with this would be great thanks. 

try their facebook ----https://www.facebook.com/CampusSportsPerth/

http://www.teamwearscotland.com/category/professional-clubs/st-johnstone/

If you can't find one locally. They also have a sale on just now.

Edited by garydavidson

Campus Sports, Perth Hi. Sorry we have had delays on getting keys and shoild have had them on the 1st April but in fact only getting them tomorrow by close of play. We will be at 188 South Street(opposite That Bar) but not fully open until shop fitted out but in meantime probably from weekend will have someone there to start sorting things out and selling what we can as need to start taking money again. If you let us know what you are after we can put it aside and you can pick up when suits if you let us know when.

I see ttl who supply the strip have signed up Dumbarton for next season with part of the deal covering the club shop. that means they are doing shop for jags them and i think dunfermline, cant see why saints cant get a deal for joma kit in their shop.

Would rather they didn't. Saints should do their part (and do) in supporting local businesses. To have Campus as the only non-online outlet means they will get extra business, which can only be s good thing. JD sports deal with the SFA was a kick in the nuts for a lot of independent retailers and I'd hate to see saints contribute. I've said it before, but maybe Saints should go the other way and Campus do the Saints shop on non match days.

Would rather they didn't. Saints should do their part (and do) in supporting local businesses. To have Campus as the only non-online outlet means they will get extra business, which can only be s good thing. JD sports deal with the SFA was a kick in the nuts for a lot of independent retailers and I'd hate to see saints contribute. I've said it before, but maybe Saints should go the other way and Campus do the Saints shop on non match days.

Agree 100%

Saints want to keep the souvenirs to themselves and so all money goes to them which is partly why they don't have TTL do it - ttl have always been keen to do it.

This was the first season in years if at all, they sold tops in the shop...sale or return basis from Campus. 

Part of the reason TTL run their club shops al because no independant shop like a Campus to stock it, well Greaves maybe.