Player of the year awards night. 2015-16

This years awards night will be held at the TULLOCH INSTITUTE on Sunday 15th May with doors opening at 5pm and  the buffet ( which will be catered as normal by the McDiarmid Park Chefs) will be served at 6pm. The presentation will be around 8pm ish.  I have no details at the moment regarding the  after award  entertainment or how many spaces  there are (  possibly a bit less than last year??) but am sure that Saints will announce full details very soon.

I have  not booked a WAP table as yet but have been asked to  give them some rough numbers  from WAP who will be attending. The price remains the same as it has for the last two years at £27.50 per head. We will be presenting two awards. Player of the year and Young player of the year.

If you would like tickets  please  let me know  and  if we get enough and everyone is happy, we will get a WAP table sorted out..

Cheers.

Ghostie..

Got  our tickets for the  awards night today. Trophies are all now with the engraver.  The winners of the WAP awards are.

YpotY  Darnell Fisher.

PotY. Murray Davidson

Exiles PotY.  David Wotherspoon.

If anyone is going and would like to present the main trophy  please PM me. Otherwise I will just do it myself. Have a presenter for the YpotY.

If any exile is attending, I am looking for someone to  hand it over..

Cheers.

Ghostie.

am i correct in presuming the Poty award goes to the player with the most man of the match awards?

the most points from the seasons Motm polls. It's quite a simple scoring system, but if I explain it folk will pretend it's not in an attempt to make me look stupid, so I won't. 

Muzz narrowly beat Michael O'Halloran, who was miles ahead at Christmas before defecting to the dark side. 

Gotham  our tickets for the  awards night today. Trophies are all now with the engraver.  The winners of the WAP awards are.

YpotY  Darnell Fisher.

PotY. Murray Davidson

Exiles PotY.  David Wotherspoon.

If anyone is going and would like to present the main trophy  please PM me. Otherwise I will just do it myself. Have a presenter for the YpotY.

If any exile is attending, I am looking for someone to  hand it over..

Cheers.

Ghostie.

Yull, if no exiles are able to make it, I will pay for young Joss to attend so please book in an exile seat at the table. Will make a similar announcement on the exile poty thread 

Yull, if no exiles are able to make it, I will pay for young Joss to attend so please book in an exile seat at the table. Will make a similar announcement on the exile poty thread 

No table booked  John as  nobody  got back to me.  Joss needs to get a ticket from McD ASAP if he's going as it's close to sold oot.. Need to know for  sure  if he's presenting  by tomorrow night  as I have to drop of trophies on Friday morning with list of those presenting.

No table booked  John as  nobody  got back to me.  Joss needs to get a ticket from McD ASAP if he's going as it's close to sold oot.. Need to know for  sure  if he's presenting  by tomorrow night  as I have to drop of trophies on Friday morning with list of those presenting.

If Joss cant make it could we ask Hoodlum if he is going to present it as he is a ex exile.

I've got a spare ticket if he wants to buy it